Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

canada customs

well by the time you see this, you probably know the scene, but my stuff from china came right in the mail..i am in the us right down the road actually, but customs took some of my stuff from peru and all i did was get a letter wanting to know if i wished to appeal....needless to say, i chalked it up as experiance, good luck

oh boy..i think if its called to go back through customs they open it. if they find gear in it, u get a letter instead or absolutely nothing!!! dont be smart to try to get it released, take it as a loss. why are u ordering it from China? u should stick to local/domestic sources.

From my conversations with the customs officials ( have one in the family , distant relative ) canadian customs is no longer sending out notices once they snatch your gear because they are well aware that a notice means you are entitled to a re-shipment from your source ...

If your tracking makes no progress once it reads entered the country ... then customs has it and your screwed . It should hit destination country and then within a day or two be reactivated and sent out for delivery , if your package stays reading the same for longer then a week chances are your out of luck .

I can post you a tracking link thats still active from november 2005 .. all it reads is " enter'ed country of origin " .... customs has it or a postal worker has stolen it .

voilodion said:
Tracked my package from china.Arrived vancouver.Next day (sent to canada customs for processing).Is this bad?

Business as usual. Doesnt mean it will be opened. And if it is, it depends on how well your source "concealed" the gear.

I just had a pack seized and I rec'd a seizure notice........

boxerjake said:
From my conversations with the customs officials ( have one in the family , distant relative ) canadian customs is no longer sending out notices once they snatch your gear because they are well aware that a notice means you are entitled to a re-shipment from your source ...

If your tracking makes no progress once it reads entered the country ... then customs has it and your screwed . It should hit destination country and then within a day or two be reactivated and sent out for delivery , if your package stays reading the same for longer then a week chances are your out of luck .

I can post you a tracking link thats still active from november 2005 .. all it reads is " enter'ed country of origin " .... customs has it or a postal worker has stolen it .

boxerjake said:
Bastards!

Top Bottom