Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you overtrain your legs if you work them out 2x a wk...

fflaque

Can you overtrain your legs if you work them out 2x a wk with a 2 day layoff in between workout days while on a cycle? only reason i ask is cause i see many people say you only need to work out a body part once a week.

Overtraining crap is being Overused!!!

NO!! Overtraining just doesnt happen instantaneously
Overtraing is when you just break down a muscle and
dont give it time to recover and continously break it down and therefore you eventually lose muscle.

My advice is that you should listen to your body.
If its sore its your body way of saying it needs rest.
If it feels good you should go for it. And dont listen to anyone or me for that matter, LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!

Well anyways my opinion is,Begginers Should have a high frequency workouts
like 2x per bodypart at about 3-6 workouts per week
since they need to adapt their body to frequent stress.
But when you get bigger and stronger you should modify
your routine concentrate more on mass building workout like H.I.T since with bigger muscles your body response better to heavier low frequency training.
And with Good diet and rest, you shouldn't worry about Overtraining. Overtraining is rare.

Fyi, When I was a begginer I train 2x a day 6 times a week. one in the morning and one at night. I consumed massive amounts of carbs,protein, water and had at least 8 hours of sleep. and for 6 months I gained 40 lbs. of muscle. Well, Im just saying that Overtraining is just figment of your imagination and it shouldnt be Overestimated. Dont fear Overtraining cause its easily preventable.

Top Bottom