Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you eat salmon everyday?

DSnow6 said:
My issue with doing salmon every day is you wo'nt hold your muscle nearly as well as you would with flank steak of chicken. The one time I did a mainly fish curring diet, I lost way to much size.

Can you explain why this would be? I eat mainly fish in my current attempt to bulk (mainly because I like it, plus I thought the healthy fats would be useful). My complete protein sources are roughly 40% fish; 20% dairy; 15% chicken; 15% whey; 10% other (eggs, steak). I do like chicken also (kinda don't like steak so have to force myself to eat it when I try), so I could up the chicken

Is there something wrong with fish protein, because I thought it had a high BV

salmon is too high in fat to do everyday. I'd eat Tilapia instead. What I do is eat strictly tilapia and chicken for my protien,but include 4-6oz servings of sirloin steak once every 3 days to maintain fullness and iron intake.

abolish the weak said:
salmon is too high in fat to do everyday. I'd eat Tilapia instead. What I do is eat strictly tilapia and chicken for my protien,but include 4-6oz servings of sirloin steak once every 3 days to maintain fullness and iron intake.

It is funny this has turned into a debate, but normally I eat 280 grams of salmon (pink), which is 20 grams of fat, over 4 Omega 3, and 76 grams of protein.

That is about a third of my fat content (normally 10 grams from 1 cup of oatmeal; some from flaxseeds/oil; some from chicken breasts and light tuna, and traces from skim milk, vegetables, and non-fat cheese). I struggle normally to eat 60 grams of fat, simply because there are few fatty foods I like (hence I add flax) [although I do like nuts but cannot eat them]

I will have to try Tilapia, but it amazes people that ANPB lovers, and devourers of whole eggs are concerned with the healthier and less fat of the tastiest of all fish

thelion2005 said:
I did for months.

Now I hate it. LOL

Same here bro!

I started growing gills!

I look for wild caught and NO COLOR added. Fucking orange dye!

Salmon is great fule but dont get burned out on it.

You can certainly eat salmon everyday in a pre contest diet program. Just make sure it's wild caught. Wild caught salmon has a much better fatty acid breakdown then farm raised.

Pink salmon is your best option. It has the least calories out of all the different salmon varieties. I personally use the canned version because it's cheap and requires no cooking.

Here is the link to my pre contest meal plan: http://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...-contest-diet-looks-like-meal-meal-41414.html

Top Bottom