Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you eat salmon everyday?

Pink salmon has les fat than red - it's about 7% fat and 24% protein. That isn't really that much fat - probably a nice balance

The fat is salmon is high in omega 3 and may actually help you cut. Try to get wild salmon. Farmed salmon is high in impurities. It hurts to say this but usually Pacific salmon is cleaner than Atlantic. I can remember when it was the other way around but those days are gone.

I would not eat salmon everyday due to the high mercury content which is very dangerous.
If you want to eat fish everyday, eat sardines or Tilapia which has close to zero mercury in them

The mercury content in tinned fish is overrated - they mainly use smaller fish, which is low in mercury. I have had 2-3 tins of fish per day forever (salmon or tuna), and recently got my levels tested, and there 6 times below toxicity, I'm only 70kg

blueta2 said:
I would not eat salmon everyday due to the high mercury content which is very dangerous.
If you want to eat fish everyday, eat sardines or Tilapia which has close to zero mercury in them

Tilapia is awesome. eat that everyday, you'll be lean and ripped

My issue with doing salmon every day is you wo'nt hold your muscle nearly as well as you would with flank steak of chicken. The one time I did a mainly fish curring diet, I lost way to much size.

Top Bottom