Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can you do this?

cubacastro

To all the smart ones, can you actually change or create a steroids not available in the market by changing the molecule or creating a noncommercial one? what about making a drinkable testosterone?
thank you guys

Yeah what would be the advantage? Oral shit is never as effective as injectable and it is usually worse on the liver.

Many oral steroids are just that - a form of "drinkable testosterone" in tablet form. (Yes yes, I know its not test anymore, its a new lab engineered molecule, but its designed to supplement the action(s) of naturaly hormones.)

Yes, you can create all kinds of molecules with anabolic and androgenic proporties that are not available on the market. But its far to expensive to be of any value, not to mention out of the numerous such compounds known, medical science has boiled what it needs down to those compounds that are available. Why do you think this is? Cost and effectivness weighed together. Their may be some super compound out their that would be perfect for bodybuilders, who knows. I think we should be plenty happy with what we have. My only wish, were I to design a "new" steroid would be one that was absolutely free of side effect.

Top Bottom