TheProject
New member
I was just wondering.
perkele said:Why?
TheProject said:Like I said, I was just wondering.
TheProject said:I was just wondering.
TheProject said:Can we bump some old non-ass threads?
I was just wondering.
Anthrax said:Yes
Even the triple-ass threads
nutsnack said:Sticky's!
perkele said:Will you ever change that avatar?
nutsnack said:i will change it tomorrow.. would you prefer someone hotter or bigger? or maybe i could get lucky and get two birds with one stone??![]()
Lestat said:what makles a thread OLD? 2 weeks? months? years?
Why would there be any restriction on bumping threads if they had some relevance?
Lestat said:what makles a thread OLD? 2 weeks? months? years?
Lestat said:Why would there be any restriction on bumping threads if they had some relevance?
dude it was funny when it was perk day though remember?perkele said:^^
Perk day doesn't mean you need to bumb 60 threads about Perk, or who knows how many about "Lestat" today if I had not PMd you in time.
Lestat said:dude it was funny when it was perk day though remember?
TheProject said:TripleV was hot.
sounds sensible to mecrak600 said:Why does everyone get their panties in a ruffle? Who cares if the thread is 2 minutes old, 2 weeks, 2 months, hell, 2 years? If it's a good thread, then let it get bumped. If it's a retarded thread, it'll work it's way back down to the bottom of the pile again.
It's the fucking internet, are we supposed to try and enjoy the board or are we supposed to be dead serious here?
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














