Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can this cycle work?

H.Boonbhorn

After my last cycle I have some AAS left, and I wasthinking of taking them after a bridge. Do you think I can use thesecompounds for such a cycle?

Trenbolone propionate – 300 mgs per week
Testosterone propionate – 300 mgs per week
Turinabol – 30 mgs per day

I have enough gear only for 6 weeks – is that ok touse, or I need to get more? I have all the support drugs, and theyare also enough for 6 weeks. My doubt is about the cycle duration.

There all quick acting esters so 6 weeks is ok not ideal but why don't you have a proper break (time off) and use them in your next cycle and save some money

I agree - given that these are short esters, this cycle may work, but ideally you should run it for at least 8 weeks in order to get as many results as possible. I hope you have on hand an AI and cabergoline - these two are a must to be taken from the first day of the cycle.

I would order some more gear and run the cycle 10 weeks but 6 weeks will work as well. Remember to include the proper support supplements in your cycle -

A test/tren cycle needs 3 main support supplements:
1. An AI like aromasin to keep estrogen in the low-normal range
2. An anti-prolactin drug like cabergoline to keep prolactin in the low-normal range
3. Cardarine to increase fat loss, endurance and prevent tren related side effects like tren cough

Cardarine isn't talked about much as a support for a cycle with tren but it is fantastic for preventing tren related side effects. Tren is notorious for negatively impacting endurance and causing insulin resistance. Cardarine helps prevent that immensely.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement that contains TUDCA, NAC and milk thistle since tbol is a liver toxic oral steroid.

If you are just finishing up left over gear then go for it. You will get some results from a 6 week short ester cycle. If you were building one to run I would say to get more gear and run a 8-12 week cycle.

Top Bottom