Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Someone Please Help?

hardbdygrl

HEY GUYS,, I WAS JUST WONDERIND IF I COULD GET UR OPINION ON THIS PRODUCT,, DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE WORTH TAKING????OXYCAPS
Muscle Tissue Oxygen Transport Compound

Since its introduction intothe U.S., Crenulin-RCC™ has become the most sought-after body buildingcompound since The Patented ECA Stack™ —dwarfing creatine, andro, and therest. And for good reason: Crenulin-RCC™ has been clinically proven toincrease muscle oxygen saturation. Even if you lack a basic understandingof exercise physiology, there's one thing you do know: without sufficientmuscle-tissue oxygen, it's impossible to build muscle, maintain staminaand endurance, or perform at your best during any physical activity.

Oxy Caps™ : First 100%Pure Crenulin-RCC™ Sport Performance Compound
Oxy Caps™ is the first pure,100% Crenulin-RCC™ product exclusively licensed from Klein-Becker usa specificallyfor the bodybuilding/sports market. Oxy Caps™ is new. A proprietary compoundclinically proven to increase muscle oxygen saturation, which improvesendurance, reduces fatigue, and maximizes your workout!

Outlast Everyone in theGym!
With Oxy Caps™ you can liftlonger, do more reps, and get ripped quicker. That's right! With the increasedmuscle oxygen Oxy Caps™ provides, you'll have the endurance to outlastyour lifting partner and everyone else in the gym. Before long, they'llall want to know your secret! In clinical trials under verified hypoxicconditions, subjects who took Oxy Caps™ increased performance by a full100%! But that's not all. Oxy Caps™ increased androgen levels in healthymen. So you'll feel more powerful, act more powerful, and be more powerful!

Do You Use Fat Burners?
If you take ephedra-basedworkout supplements, you know that they burn fat better than anything elseout there. But you should be aware of recent studies suggesting that ephedra-basedsupplements can lead to muscle oxygen depletion, which causes prematurefatigue and lack of endurance. But now you have a solution.

Most Important Body BuildingCompound Ever!
Oxy Caps™ could definitelybe the most important bodybuilding development in decades. Why? Oxy Caps™contains 100% pure Crenulin-RCC™, the proprietary performance compoundthat maximizes muscle oxygen, stamina, and endurance, and helps protectagainst the oxygen-robbing effects of ephedra-based supplements.

Supplement Facts

Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings per container: 30

Crenulin-RCC
A Propietary Blend 500 mg
Sedum crenulata (root)
Hippophae (fruit)
Fructus LychiiChinensis (fruit)

Hardbdygrl, liked your pics on the other board!! Your cute:p
My .02 on this stuff is that it not worth the money, the last time I checked it was really high 70-80 bucks a bottle. I bought one and gave it a whirl and did not really seem to help in any noticeable fashion, certainly didn't help 100% like the ad states. I wasn't doing much cardio at the time, so maybe it helps there. Your already so lean, what are you hoping to gain? stamina, more energy or are you trying to enhance other supplements your already taking??

This looks like one of those products, that would benefit someone who has a condition, but not the average individual. Plus I don't like these products that have these ingredients no one has ever heard of before, aand they don't explain the actions of or how the ingredient works.

hardbdygrl - I agree with these guys...like so many supplements out there, I doubt it's all it's cracked up to be. Especially when Hogdude tried it and had no significant or noticable results. There are only a select few supplements most people on the boards believe in: protein powder (some debate on whether or not it's a supplement...by definition it is), creatine, glutamine, ECA/ECY and to some, prohormones. If these Oxycaps were really as good as the manufacturer says they are, don't you think EF members would be posting like crazy saying how badass this stuff is?

Stick with what's tried & true unless it's known by many to be quality and useful.

Though, personally, I don't see why you need any help...you're totally gorgeous just the way you are! :D

Top Bottom