Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Can Someone Help I think theres a Problem with my deca..

dal022

New member
Ok this is the second time i injected my deca i am on a 400 week test E 200 2x a week and 1x a week deca 300mg every time i inject the deca i feel like i got hit in the ass by a muel and the next day kinda achy and flu like could it be bad deca or is this normal i never did deca before. its invet from mexico there a pic i posted in another post..
 
Inject the test in one side and the deca in the other


Deca in one glute and Test in the other glute, see if it is the Test or the Deca that hurts,


I have done deca at least 5-6 times, probably more, never had painful injections,


Just solved a painful injection problem of test by cooking it, see my post


The flu and all that will go away, I don’t know if you can cook it, someone here will know, cooking the test solved my problem.
 
I did what you said kinda i injected the test on 1 side on tues sat is deca and test and when i did test alone it didnt hurt maybe both of them together is lil too much?
 
dal022 said:
I did what you said kinda i injected the test on 1 side on tues sat is deca and test and when i did test alone it didnt hurt maybe both of them together is lil too much?


Split the Deca into 2 injects along with the test.
 
See on the board today if you can cook the deca,


Cooking the test, really solved the problem


Just did this on Friday,




Otherwise what was said above,


or order some sterile oil from GPZ and inject that with the deca,
 
Looked up invet in my 2005 Anabolic Steriod Reference Manual but does not list it at all, your pic shows a security sticker that resembles some, I would stop injecting and find a new source.
 
Last edited:
make sure you are going into the muscle, even if you inject on a slight angle, it can be painful. I would expect test to hrut not the decca though....
 
pazzmoe said:
Looked up invet in my 2005 Anabolic Steriod Reference Manual but does not list it at all, your pic shows a security sticker that resembles some, I would stop injecting and find a new source.


invet i think is newer lab than that book you got after the QV bust and stuff but thanks for the info
 
Last edited:
Top Bottom