Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can Nolvadex remove lump?

SuperStrong

High End Bro
Platinum
I have a tiny lump on right nip, and am currently on letro, but my cycle ends this week (so will have been on letro for about two weeks or a little bit under two weeks). I'm going to be doing pre-PCT of hcg 500iu + aromasin for 10 days then I am going to switch to Nolvadex... I don't think I should continue the letro after my cycle ends, right?

I've heard mixed things about nolvadex. It doesn't lower estrogen count, it only competes with estrogen for receptor binding and particularly at the nips. I've heard that since it doesn't do anything to lower estrogen, then it doesn't remove lumps that have taken form and only letro removes them. Is this false, does nolva also reverse the lump formation?

If nolva does reverse lump, what do you think about this plan? After my last shot of test prop, i'll stop letrozole and go to pre-PCT 500iu + aromasin + Nolvadex for 10 days, and then I will continue the Nolvadex for PCT.

Will that be a good alternative or do I really letro? And if I need letro, how am I supposed to incorporate the letro into all of this. MAybe after PCT? or what?

hey bro, i don't want to get into details but from personal experience when/if i get a small lump i always use letro at 2.5mg ED and pharm grade nolvadex at 20mg ED for 2-4 weeks

that has always worked for me

now, taking 20mg ED aromasin with test i have had no problems

HCG spikes estrogen so it might make your nips more sensitive for a short time being....just pay more attention to your body while on HCG

and i would continue the letro/nolva combination until the lump goes away

good luck!

I have a tiny lump on right nip, and am currently on letro, but my cycle ends this week (so will have been on letro for about two weeks or a little bit under two weeks). I'm going to be doing pre-PCT of hcg 500iu + aromasin for 10 days then I am going to switch to Nolvadex... I don't think I should continue the letro after my cycle ends, right?

I've heard mixed things about nolvadex. It doesn't lower estrogen count, it only competes with estrogen for receptor binding and particularly at the nips. I've heard that since it doesn't do anything to lower estrogen, then it doesn't remove lumps that have taken form and only letro removes them. Is this false, does nolva also reverse the lump formation?

If nolva does reverse lump, what do you think about this plan? After my last shot of test prop, i'll stop letrozole and go to pre-PCT 500iu + aromasin + Nolvadex for 10 days, and then I will continue the Nolvadex for PCT.

Will that be a good alternative or do I really letro? And if I need letro, how am I supposed to incorporate the letro into all of this. MAybe after PCT? or what?

Drop the Tamoxifen as it upregulates the PgR, and can exacerbate existing gynecomastia conditions. Run the letrozole until the lump is gone then pyramid the dosage down.

Drop the Tamoxifen as it upregulates the PgR, and can exacerbate existing gynecomastia conditions. Run the letrozole until the lump is gone then pyramid the dosage down.

So Nolva can worsen gyno? I thought this is only the case if it's progestin caused gyno from Deca. I've only used Testosterone and Primo (and a little bit of anavar but i stopped the anavar quick as i decided to just to the test and primo).

If Nolva can worsen regular gyno (a tiny lump in my case), then how should my routine be after my cycle is over this week. After last shot of Test prop:

10 days of:
Hcg 500iu + 1/2 tab Aromasin + full tab Letrozole
(1) or should I drop the Aromasin all together?

After 10 days:
(2)Do I continue the Letrozole until lump goes away?
(3)Then switch to Nolvadex?
(4)I thought I would need Nolvadex for proper PCT to get my natural LH started. Does letrozole work on the LH at all.
(5)By continuing letrozole instead of going straight to nolva, am I basically delaying PCT. Or can I do a letrozole/nolva combo? Although I heard nolva will lower blood levels of letrozole, will that still do enough to remove lump via AND kickstart natural LH via nolva.

Thanks!

SS

Hey Swole! Thanks for the reply bro

hey bro, i don't want to get into details but from personal experience when/if i get a small lump i always use letro at 2.5mg ED and pharm grade nolvadex at 20mg ED for 2-4 weeks

What about what eClenbuterol said about Nolvadex upregulating PgR and possibly exacerbating gyno?

that has always worked for me

now, taking 20mg ED aromasin with test i have had no problems

HCG spikes estrogen so it might make your nips more sensitive for a short time being....just pay more attention to your body while on HCG

and i would continue the letro/nolva combination until the lump goes away

good luck!

So is this how you would suggest to do it.

After last shot of Test prop this week, immediately follow with pre-PCT routine of 10 day HCG 500iu + 1/2 tab aromasin + full tab letro + full (or is half good enough?) tab Nolvadex, ED?

Then after 10 days:
* Primordial Performance Testosterone Recovery Stack, Unleashed
* 10mg (half tab) Nolvadex
* and continue the letro (ful tab?) if there is still a lump.

Also, will the fact that Nolvadex conflicts with letro (i think the problem was that nolva lowers blood levels of letro) be of any concern or problem?

Thanks,

SS

hey bro can you elaborate on this?

hey bro can you elaborate on this?

i think he means progesterone, which is why u don't use nolva for tren or deca gyno

otherwise you can use it with letro to combat excess estrogen caused by test, dbol, EQ (yes it aromatizes a bit), etc

Hi Swole,

After last test prop shot, can I just continue with the letrozole and add in HCG without nolvadex or aromasin?

Also, will 500iu HCG x 10 days be enough for my particular case? I hear sometimes it takes a larger dose than 500iu to shock the testes back into working again if it's been shut down for more than usual. I've been on cycle longer than 12 weeks. I'll quote from what I wrote before to someone who asked to get a better idea of what my cycle was like:

"By this Sunday Oct. 4th, it will be 24 weeks on cycle. This is my very first cycle, and I thought I would only do a 12 week cycle, but I extended my cycle because the source whose gear I used from week 1-10 turned out to be questionable in thesourcecheck forums (maybe underdosed gear), so I switched sources after week 10 to a more reputable one and continued on.

This is how my cycle has been:

Week 1-10 from the questionable source (underdosed gear? but not 100% sure if it was underdosed). I started off with this plan: total 300mg test enth + 500mg Primo devided into two shots per week. (maybe worth noting: I started feeling "winded/tired" on week 6, since the gear was questionable not sure what that was exactly.) After week 10, I switched sources and got new source's gear. Instead of continuing with Test Enth, I now did 400mg Test PROP (divided into M,W,F,Sun shots) + 400mg Primo (devided into M,Thurs shots) and I had continued on this new source's gear for week 11-22. Then I ran out of the new source's gear, but I had some unused Test Prop from my old source (the somewhat questionable one) and that is what I am using now from week 22-24. (on week 22 or 23 I had what seemed to be Test flu for a few days after injecting old, questionable source's gear, but test flu has passed and am feeling good now) I've been using 150mg of his Test Prop EOD, and today I just did last shot for week 24."

But, might continue Test Prop for another week cuz not exactly sure of what HCG protocol to use.

SS

Top Bottom