Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I stop taking Milk Thistle?

gtaman

I have ceased the dbol in my cycle now and will be continuing on sus & EQ for the remainder. Do I still need Milk Thistle?

If so, how much to take? I take a couple pills a day from a bottle of standard issue Jamieson caps bought in the drug store... is this enough? The bottle says each capsul contains 4,500 mg of Milk Thistle which works out to 150mg silybum marianum powdered extract 1:30 ... whatever the hell that means.

i wouls still take it , damn 4,500 mg ..the one i got from the drug store are only 180mg a piece . and i was taking 2 a day plus cranberry extract .

That is a hell of alot of milk thistle. I have never heard anyone say to use that much. if anything I would lower that dosage and add some cranberry extract. How many pills is that per day?

I think the way they print it out is misleading. They put 4,500 mg in big letters on the front, but then there is some explanation as to how it's actually 150 mg. The bottle recommends 2 a day. I have been taking 1 or 2 a day. I think I'll just keep doing that.

Top Bottom