Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I start Forged Post Cycle ... before post cycle?

Gym4Life

I am still finishing a tren E/test E cycle and I finished the tren a few weeks ago and just running the test a few weeks longer (more like 4 weeks longer. Started at 172 lbs currently bouncing between 193-196 lbs like a wall. Overall pretty happy so far before pct but I feel like I can get a few more pounds put on before cycle ends.

My question for wanting to start some of the forged post cycle is that I know it will help with libido and light shut down from the tren. I have nolva for pct along with DAA as well as Forma Stanzol and the usual multi vitamins, glutamine, glucosamine, vit b6, been taking sparingly for prolactin from tren, BCAA's.
I have been using Forma Stanzol sparingly throughout the cycle but not gyno prone and would only use more when I would feel estrogen was getting a bit high (you all know when that seems to happen haha) I heard if you dont need to use an AI on cycle your gains are usually better but obviously better to be safe than gain a few extra pounds and pay for it later on. During PCT I will start using the forma morning and night for 6-8 weeks. Will that hinder my gains any? I hear it drys you up alot which is great for a nice hard look but does that have any effect on strength?

Please no comments on the nolva and tren combo. I did enough research to believe for myself I'll be fine and running the Test a month longer I think will help in that regard.

I am currently running test e around 500/wk now and the tren I ran on the lighter side around 400/wk to start as it was my first tren cycle and all this fear about tren will do this and that which it never did for me at the dosage I choose which I am happy about. I had some night sweats here and there but i then slept shirtless and crack a window a bit. I'm a pretty calm person to begin with so not much rage or flip out moments/sanity in check pretty well all along, although I did have a lot of moments of not caring about things going on around me and did notice my mental state change. Coming out of that "fog" now if I'll even call it that and just letting the test finish up and still getting some good weeks in before pct.

Eating well and appetite still there. Only negative so far is neck acne (cystic acne along the neckline more almost from the last time I shaved it would then get a few then again and after a while I stopped shaving, used the shower treatments available to help get the oil out of the skin but my skin has been not very oily. Been taking tons of vit b5. 5 grams early on and now up near 10g to see if that will help reverse it a bit and it has improved but still slow in disappearing as other nearby spots pop up here and there. Any advice on acne as well besides the "dont touch", lots of showers and lots of water? Thanks and sorry for the questions within my question. Any help on either question would be much appreciated!

Maybe I can have this moved to supplements? Can someone move this thread for me otherwise I'll just delete it and repost it there. Thanks.
Would like to know if taking a test booster before pct is alright or does it have an effect on pct? If I'm already still taking Test and libido which is improving just sporadic day to day I'm sure from the tren I finished a few weeks back, will the post cycle supplement simply help that issue into the close off my cycle. Then continue it into pct along with what I listed above. Nolva will start 12 days after last Test E shot for 4-5 weeks. DAA will start a few days after for 30 days. I'm not sure if post cycle has a LH stimulating effect or not so that's why if it's worth waiting a few weeks to start and it will help pct better I'll wait otherwise I'd like to start the bottle now. Curious if anyone else has used it at the end off their cycle for similar reasons. Thanks

Simple answer is yes, you can start it whenever you want.

Top Bottom