Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I stack Cyp / Katanadrol?

GiantsFan77

Would cyp and katanadrol be a good stack? How many bottles of katanadrol would I need do you think? Also can I throw some Erase in there to have a dry look and prevent gyno throughout the run? Thanks.

T
age, stats, cycle history plz bud and il do my best to help, what is the goal of your cycle ?

35 years old, 5'9" 203 probably around 18%bf not sure though. Did mild cyp /var stack and am on 8th week of pct. Recovered very well. Thats been it.

Would like to harden up and gain some size, but main goal is to get harder

your bf is abit high id try to get it down to 15% b4 you cycle again buddy, also if your in pct you need to relax take some time off before you cycle again id recommend you wait the same amount of time as you spent on cycle+pct, if you have bloodwork done than you'll know for sure. Id address your diet and ensure you are eating cleanly and eating the right amount as this will make a huge impact on your body and gains. You may like to swap the test cyp for prop as it causes slightly less bloat but than you will have to pin more often, which may become tiresome.
You could stack the test with katana buddy but id prob go with the anavar again and run it in higher dosages and ensure your diet is well planned and your eating the right way if you stick with the cyp, run the cycle like this like this imo.

1-12 test cyp 500mg/wk
7-12 anavar 60mg/day, last 2 weeks increase it to 80mg
7-12 n2guard
4-12 hcgenerate
2-12 aromasin 12.5mg eod
1-12 N2slin
Pct.
14-17 clomid 25/25/25/25
14-17 Forma stanzol
14-17 Unleashed/post cycle
14-17 Daa powder 3g's a day.

if your deadset on the katana or wanna change something else just ask and il change up the plan 4 u, id stick with the test and var combo tho as its sound more to your needs and with the correct traoning and diet im sure youll get what you want.

Top Bottom