Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can I eat soups while dieting?

Mclifejhon

Hello everyone, any idea if those canned soups like clam chowder and ,green pea etc are any good while dieting?

I have to have those once in a while when I'm rushing but I have no idea if they are full of fat and ingredients that make you gain fat.

Clam chowder is all cream and fat. Most canned soups are packed with sodium, which is all bad. Try using a crock pot and throw in quality veggies and meat/chicken. If you're in a rush slam a protein drink. Meal planning will make a huge difference even though it's a pain in the ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those soups are a terrible product, both nutrition wise, and in terms of taste. There are tons of additives and salt, none of which are good for you. If you get this sort of days, have some meals pre-cooked and frozen for such cases. I always have in the freezer this kind of "emergency meals".

Most canned soups are garbage. Read the ingredients list. Sugar, high fructose corn syrup, modified palm oil etc.

If you are eating real, home made soup - that's an awesome health food and a different story.

If you are a fan of soup, I would make your own. You can make a massive pot and freeze half of it. Really economical and really healthy. I regularly make home made vegetable soup. Really tasty.

You can make your own that would be really healthy. Canned soups are going to be full of poor ingredients and super high in sodium.

Top Bottom