Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I ask you why?

And I respect you for not doing ---honestly. Each to his own..... You know, every darn time I work my legs, I feel like fainting; I see stars everywhere.

So natural or not so natural , we seem to work out with the same intensity. I just got a wee bit more to my advantage........ J/K......that competitive thing.....augh!!

So whatcha on the benadryl for?? Oh yea.....allergies, right?? I am a sinus/allergy sufferer myself....got some damn thing started right now. Feel like Doo Doo......

"Doo-doo" .... yep, that's about right! Bah! Blecchh! Damn allergies!

You say that AS makes us bigger, but not by our own doing??? AS is not some magical drug where one day you are Tom Cruise and in just a few short months you are Craig Titus! 2 individuals could take the exact same drug...same dosage etc and get totally different results...depending on training, diet, genetics etc...It takes a lot of hard work and discipline. You are in control of your body and where you take it...And if you take AS to look good naked and as fuckable as possible...YOU GOT SOME ISSUES!!! I cant stand it when i hear people say why? Its cheating!! Ok we now have tested shows for those who want to compete on a natural level...fair game...and if you want to take it to another level....we have open shows..where you are fully aware t hat many competitors may be on gear. You expect it. Using AS is taking your body to places that would not be at all possible any other way. Each year you become better in tune w/ your body and its capabilities.....pushing yourself even harder...its not to get girls...guys....for some maybe...but u cant generalize everyone for those reasons.

And to say it is harmful to your health? Well if taken responsibly a lot can be avoided and you can remain very healthy....healthier than most of the nation which is overweight, filled w/ smokers, alcoholics, social drug abusers...like X, coke, heroin yada yada yada...We have preganant mothers smoking dope and giving birth to crack babies!!! So i can name numerous things that can be harmful to your health everyday...people are not informed nor do they take the time to really find out what it is they are so strongly against. To much stereotyping and shit going on......

Last edited:
Top Bottom