Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can I add some tren in?

MikeScott

Been on a test only cycle for 6 weeks now, wondering if I could add some tri-tren blend in? I've never run tren before but have been on test, beast, deca, t400, katana, hella, var.
6'1, 190lbs, 14%

the tren is 150mg, 50 ace, 50 e, 50 hex. was thinking a mon-wed-fri shots

Sorry for hi jacking but as a 1st time tren user would he not be better to stick to one ester?

This is more for my own research than stirring shit

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

If things are well, then why bother? use it another cycle. tren is a hardcore steroid, if you aren't looking to compete in something i would leave it alone. there are other substances that can help with strength and cutting body fat that won't make you want to cut peoples heads off

name a few?
I\m not looking to compete, I just want to add something else and maybe cut down on the test as i'm highly sensitive to all aromatising compounds

I have done two 5-6 week blasts of Tren at 75mg EOD. Never felt the need to cut body parts off...I sweat like mad, toss and turn in my sleep, but otherwise feel ok. I even can do MMA on that low of a dose, and I do feel near immediate strength increase and people notice veins on me (no one knows Im touching ANYTHING).

I was so scared to try Tren, now it makes me tempted to put it low dose in all my blasts! Well, that or try NPP to see how that works since its fast acting too and could be good to kickstart a cycle of Primo while the Primo warmed up to start working its thing. I have only done Tren Ace though. Had Caber but did not use it. Will use it next time to see if I feel better with the sides.

Top Bottom