Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Can hardly walk ... help ...

nicky007

I trained legs on Wednesday (2 days ago) and I am having serious difficulty walking. My quads and hams tense with every step and its especially worse if I have been sitting. Trained upper yestrday and that too is limp! Question - is there anything I can do, take or not do to ease the pain and speed up recovery? Also does this pain mean my muscles will be stronger when I have receovered and are their ways to maximise gains?

nicky007 said:
I trained legs on Wednesday (2 days ago) and I am having serious difficulty walking. My quads and hams tense with every step and its especially worse if I have been sitting. Trained upper yestrday and that too is limp! Question - is there anything I can do, take or not do to ease the pain and speed up recovery? Also does this pain mean my muscles will be stronger when I have receovered and are their ways to maximise gains?

ice and gentle massage. and tylenol.

I was like that after my first leg day on the 5x5.
Did 300lbs calf raise (like squats but you use only your calfs to raise and lower)
The next morning i couldn't stand up straight....
it was rough

RGS83 said:
I was like that after my first leg day on the 5x5.
Did 300lbs calf raise (like squats but you use only your calfs to raise and lower)
The next morning i couldn't stand up straight....
it was rough

my legs are sore for about 6 days usually, i think it's because of how intense my squats are, it feels damn good though i love the pain, i think creatine cuts down on soreness for myself, try that

Top Bottom