Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

can a low carb diet deserve a reward on weekend?

missyd143

hey i try to eat btween 30-45 carbs mon-friday...and is it ok to have sat and sunday as cheat days? i mean like sugar and low gi carbs and no fat? its not a keto diet but a very low carb diet.. i am not eating high gi on the weekened but just carbs that are good like oatmeal and ill throw in a cool whip and pudding with gram crakers...is that ok or no ...will cheating make me fat if im rally stricy mon-friday and train hard?

30-45 grams of carbs over five days?? What in the name of all that is holy are you eating??

I'm sorry but if you're not on keto then that sounds like some kind of ridiculously low carb level...

i would be really interested to hear what you eat on a typical day...

I hope you are keeping your EFA's high with such a low carb diet. there is a direct correleation to complex carbs, good fats and testostrone production. 30-45 grams is very low.

and i keep wondering why she keeps posting diet question in the supplement board. And usually it's about 5carbs versus 20carbs, etc.

I'm sure she means 30-45 carbs each day not that as a total spread through the week. I often do 30-45 carbs a day w/o even trying.

You can pig out on the weekend but keep it to 1 day if your strict the rest the week. If your talking about eating all carbed out ect... but still keeping the calories in check then do what ever keeps you sane a couple days won't hurt. So long as you calories are fine it won't hurt you much.

I myself generally eat low carb, but if pasta is being served, well pasta is being eaten.

The low carb diet works great and you should feel like you can cheat on the weekends and it is ok, but it does make it hard to go back on monday. you wont put on hardly any weight if any as long as your not totaly pigging out. enjoy life is to short!

Bump
Par Deus has the right thought, give yourself one meal a week to enjoy, a Friday or Saturday night meal out is always a great idea on a very low carb diet.

6pac

Top Bottom