Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

calories

worksux

hey,

so my goal is to gain about 15lbs over the summer (stats below) and i have my daily caloric intake at about 3000. my question is, is this the right amount of calories for me and if it is how do you guys do it? how do you get 3000 cals a day?

stats
age - 20
weight - 150
height 5'10"

thanks

im taking summer classes right now so i dont have too much time to cook but this is what it looks like right now.

meal 1 - 4 eggs + 2 slices of bread = 420 cals
meal 2 - better protein bars = 414 cals
meal 3 - i usually eat out, try to keep low in fat and get about 500-600 cals
meal 4 - i have some sort of chicken with rice = about 600 cals
meal 5 - peanut butter sandwich = 600 cals

i also have shakes throughout the day as well. i get about 300-400 cals from that. also the meal above are the min amount of cals i usually get a little more.

i would drink 50 g of micellar casein every 5-6 hours if pressed for time during the day. this way you are assured you have extra protein in case you need it. micellar protein is great. maybe add some gear caps, too.

i would drink 50 g of micellar casein every 5-6 hours if pressed for time during the day. this way you are assured you have extra protein in case you need it. micellar protein is great. maybe add some gear caps, too.

if nothing else throw that casien shake in before bed with the pb sandwitch.

try that for 3-4 weeks and if you dont gain a pound or 2 eat more

i ordered some gear and n2matrix last night. ill post back in a couple of weeks to let you know how it goes.

thanks for the help.

Top Bottom