Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cali's Road to the big 4-0

Good luck :) You sound very motivated! #take time to focus on yourself, be selfish and focus on your goals! You don't have to worry about that head case anymore.

Great job on only gaining 4lbs, when I go off the rails with my diet it's a disaster! Human sponge!

Nx

Thanks girl! Even though I've been eating crap, I haven't been overeating too badly so it's a small plus! :)

Cali!!! I've been wondering how you are doing. I'm glad to see you posting on your log. Sounds like that douchebag just won't leave you be. Time to hire a hitman!!! Lol. Jk!!! Maybe?! :)

A friend of mine did the 17 day thing and reported that it was brutal. But she's not the athlete that I think you are, so I'm imagining it will be less brutal for someone with as much diet knowledge and experience as you. Your parents, on the other hand- well that might be brutal. Lol!

At any rate, I also just wanted to thank you for all of your help and support in my quest to the stage. Your knowledge has played a pivotal role in this competition prep and I cannot express how much I appreciate your sharing everything you know with me. Your knowledge is what helped me to look the way I do, now 4 days out!!! I think I've done well. I'm a little depleted right now, but I'm still rockin my own body!!! I don't mean to sound cocky, but I think I look good. I'll post the show pictures to share!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! That douchebag does not know what he's missing out on-- how could he? He's too busy with himself to notice. :) I hope things start clearing up for you. Oh-- and guess what?! My husband lost his job. Again. Just last Thursday. I almost gave up on competing. So it sounds like the both of us are headed to the big 4-oh with a series of life's bullshit. Oh well! We shall survive!!!! :)

Cali!!! I've been wondering how you are doing. I'm glad to see you posting on your log. Sounds like that douchebag just won't leave you be. Time to hire a hitman!!! Lol. Jk!!! Maybe?! :)

A friend of mine did the 17 day thing and reported that it was brutal. But she's not the athlete that I think you are, so I'm imagining it will be less brutal for someone with as much diet knowledge and experience as you. Your parents, on the other hand- well that might be brutal. Lol!

At any rate, I also just wanted to thank you for all of your help and support in my quest to the stage. Your knowledge has played a pivotal role in this competition prep and I cannot express how much I appreciate your sharing everything you know with me. Your knowledge is what helped me to look the way I do, now 4 days out!!! I think I've done well. I'm a little depleted right now, but I'm still rockin my own body!!! I don't mean to sound cocky, but I think I look good. I'll post the show pictures to share!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!! That douchebag does not know what he's missing out on-- how could he? He's too busy with himself to notice. :) I hope things start clearing up for you. Oh-- and guess what?! My husband lost his job. Again. Just last Thursday. I almost gave up on competing. So it sounds like the both of us are headed to the big 4-oh with a series of life's bullshit. Oh well! We shall survive!!!! :)

Thank you so much for your post! It brought a few tears to my eyes. I am so proud of you and am so glad I could be a part of your journey in some small way. You have inspired me more then you'll ever know and even though I'm not stage ready, it's a lot of your journey that's helped me get back on track. I figure, if nothing else, I'll bring the big 4-0 in 10 lbs lighter.

I'm so sorry to hear about your hubby. It never ends does it? I'm so glad you're going through with the show. I can't wait to see your pics and kill it out there! I love you're rocking your body and feeling good. It's a great feeling and well deserved! Enjoy that moment out there. You deserve it!

And...ya...day 1 on this 17 day diet...total shock to the system!!!

P.S. Hitman?!? Believe me...the thought has crossed my mind! LOL

So Day 1 of 17 started today!! The first day of the rest of my life.....LOL...cheesy, I know!

So far....

I hit up 30 mins of early morning cardio this morning and then trained chest this afternoon. I had an amazing massage from this giant European woman named Ingrid and my body has been dropping water like crazy!! I'm in the bathroom constantly! LOL

So Day 1 of 17 started today!! The first day of the rest of my life.....LOL...cheesy, I know!

So far....

I hit up 30 mins of early morning cardio this morning and then trained chest this afternoon. I had an amazing massage from this giant European woman named Ingrid and my body has been dropping water like crazy!! I'm in the bathroom constantly! LOL

One day at a time! You can do it!!!

So far....

That's my girl! Welcome back to life maam! ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Hey Cg, sorry to hear bout your troubles huni. "if it doesn't rain it pours" well done for carrying on through your a true inspiration you and FC and cutie are my inspiration you gals have it going on ;)

How are you doing Cali! I hope things are going better. You haven't posted in a few days, so I was thinking of you. Sending rainbows and unicorn magic your way!!! ;)

Well...time to put this baby to bed!!

I turned the big 40 on Saturday!! And....it was a great day!

That being said, this log has been somewhat of a horror story. LOL

The last 6 months have been a challenge and I think I severely underestimated how long it would take to get over a very nasty break up. Especially when he didn't go away! I'd start a diet/ training more in the effort to make things feel "normal" and distract myself but really, I just haven't been in the right headspace and needed to do the healing.

Overall, though, I'm doing very well and am back to almost being myself. I've avoided a lot of things in my life in the last few months and am now just putting everything back together. I'll be back on the fitness track soon enough but haven't yet found the mindset to take on something formal.

All in all, in the last 8 months, I've lost 17 lbs and have kept it off. I've been holding now at the weight I'm at and will start again in the near future. I'd like to lose another 10 and hold that. Not sure that competing this year will be in the cards for me. But...the beauty of the sport...the stage is always there waiting for us.

Thanks for all the support and all the kind words! :)

Top Bottom