Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Buying Hgh at the pharmacy...

Tyler Durdin

I just read a post that said Hgh isn't a federally regulated drug. I have plenty of prescription paper that I took from a friends house who's father is a doctor. I don't have triplicate forms for federal regulated drugs, so what scripts could I write for myself with these???:eek:

a whole lotta nothing unless you want to get in a shitload of trouble.
there are enough safety checks in the perscription system that you aren't going to be able to forge it successfully.
don't say you weren't warned.

yeah bro that's a great idea! pick me up some stuff to, make sure you use your own insurance card, so that you'll be able to get the perscriptions for $15 name brand. j/k
I wouldn't advise it, they have to call in and verify the prescriptions, and sh*t like that, and most of the time they want your driver's license or some form of ID

My buddy was writing scripts for Vicodin. Unfortunetely, he is going to be spending some time in jail.

Pharmacist called the cops because they didnt recognize the forged sig. He tried to run out of the building, but the cops were there and tackled him to the ground. Caught him with script pads. Then guess what...that was enough evidence to get a search warrent. Well, they had some 'stuff' in their house that wasnt legal....

DONT DO IT.

Definately not a good idea, most pharmacies know all of the doctors in their area not to mention have some sort of rappor with other pharmacies in the area (they'll borrow product or trade when one is short). Also, and most importantly, you can't just write on the script hgh, at whatever amount. Doctor's use a special shorthand to write them, that's why you can't usually read them. I used to work in a pharmacy, trust me I've seen so many people get taken out in cuffs.

Top Bottom