TheProject
New member
Karma I just received: "i wanna have sex with your wife"
The Shadow said:Obviously - the person was referring to Gambino
Raina said:I wouldn't want to have sex with your future wife unless I knew she was my type.
Raina said:I like sexy vixens with awesome legs and a nice butt.
SoKlueles said:you look hot in your avatar
Raina said:I like sexy vixens with awesome legs and a nice butt.
TheProject said:Karma I just received: "i wanna have sex with your wife"
The Shadow said:Obviously - the person was referring to Gambino
Raina said:I like sexy vixens with awesome legs and a nice butt.
TheProject said:Karma I just received: "i wanna have sex with your wife"
Dial_tone said:Then I wanna have sex with the next hot chick you bang, only before you do.![]()
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














