Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bunk Test/Gear

bhow93

My boy and I hopped onto some test. I got it from a reliable guy who I already know wouldn't be diluting the gear down, so I'm assuming whoever makes it is most likely under dosing the gear.

However, I have no way of actually proving whether or not it's fake and figured I'd go over the sides and benefits I've gotten while on it.

For starters, I'm (supposedly) pinning a good amount of test. I was doing about 800-1000 a week. I'm on my 6th week and am contemplating whether or not too pin anymore. I don't want to shoot nothing. I was planning on running this cycle for another 6 weeks but with the way things are going if this test is fake I'll just pack my bags, finish up my orals and get my proper PCT in place before I get some gear from my new definite reliable source(which were from the same labs as my test and I'm positive those were under dosed. I've gotten on some other orals this past week and have already noticed a major improvement, namely, killer lower back pumps).

So here's what all I was purportedly taking and the gains/Sides I got off of it.

Liquid Dbol - 50 mg ED
Liquid Andadrol - 75 mg ED
EQ - 400mg
Test- 800-1000

I was taking all of my cycle support etc, so don't hate on the fact that I was taking both dbol and anadrol. I know. Bad for the liver and some guys don't like running them together. I'll be giving my liver time to heal after my next cycle.

Now here's the run down of all what I noticed (And I'm positive the orals are bunk)

Pros: Slightly increased sex drive initially (that was a placebo), increased appetite. I think that's really it. I was getting okay pumps but I'd attribute that to the fact that I upped my calories to about 5000 and was consuming a ton of carbs after coming off of my cut.

Cons: Increased acne (again I'll contribute that too all of the carbs I was eating since my face is prone to breaking out a bit from a ton of carbs). My nipples got sore several weeks in but I killed that easily with some letro.

Also, about 5 weeks into my cycle my morning weight was about 229 and I got sick for a week, cut back my amount of calories, wasn't able to lift, and still took my injectables. I dropped about 10 lbs. All water weight that I think I just naturally gained from bulking for the past 6-8 weeks. Since I've been back in the gym and on some real gear I've already put all that water back on in about 6 days and this gear is just starting to kick in water wise (I'll probably slap on roughly another 5 lbs this next week).

So based on all of that this stuff sounds bogus right? Thanks for reading the long post I just wanted to make sure all bases were covered so ya'll could thoroughly draw your conclusions.

Top Bottom