Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bummed..Can't fit into XXL anymore :(

Hugh Gellatts said:
okay, now is the time to air one of my biggest pet peeves:

Whenever you go to a college bookstore or sport merchandise stores you see tees printed with crap like "Property of Georgetown Athletic Department XXXL" available in all sizes (including extra small). Do the people who buy these shirts (many of them 120lb toothpics) really think people will believe that it is XXXL? This is great if you want to officially be a "Big Man on Campus" but spend all your time playing frisbee and smoking weed.

Actually I hate ppl wearing ******* Football, walking like big man that they are not!

:mad:

I had to have my last suit practically custom made. My jacket is a 50L and my pants are at 33/34. Now, keep in mind, the jacket at a 50L is cut for someone with a 42.5 waist... and the pants are at 42.5/43.... The suit guy says if I get any bigger, they will have to custom make my suit... And dress shirts??? Forget about it... they only go up to 18.5... if my neck gets any bigger, I'll need those changed too!

I guess I shouldn't complain... really... I mean, I could be a skinny. :)

:D

C

I'm gutted for you mate :biggrin: and to the guy whose waist is small but shoulders r huge, be careful otherwise you'll end up wearing those nasty suits that Ronnie Coleman wears

start shopping at big & tall men's stores. they go up to xxxxxxxxl where i live.

i prefer 5x. not because i am unbelievabely gigantic (54 chest), but because i like loooooose clothes.

Funny thing, I'm goin on a biker ride to palm springs this week so I hit up the Harley store to pick up a denim jacket. I got it home and unbuttoned all the buttons to put it on (i forgot to unbutton the bottom one) I swung it around and put my arms through the sleeves and rolled it over my shoulders (nice snug fit) Thats when I noticed I couldnt get it around my waste cuz the bottom button was still buttoned. I couldnt reach around my back to unbutton it and couldnt get my arms out of the sleeves or the jacket off my shoulders. Like an idiot I had to walk around the house for 2 hours like this till my wife came home and helped me out of it. I felt so fuckin stupid! lol.....

Crimso Coal your a big bro , I feel for ya

The question I have is where the fuck to get pants that fit , I wear levi's 560 llose fit in the 36w 34L and they fit like I painted them on my legs , so I went to 38W and I have al this gathered up shit under my belt.

And getting at tux , man fuck that , if I get anything othe than tails I look like I'm wearing a box that the homeless sleep in

How come socitey has put everybody on the same level ????
I'm not Pee Wee Herman , Why the hell do I have to have my clothes made. Why do people look at me as if I'm going to sprout a dick out of my forhead !!! Why can't people just accepet me for who I am ??!!!! Damn it I have feelings to , I'm not some side show freak !!!!

sorry bout that CC I'll go vent somewhere else
congrads on the 3X thing

xxxL!! holy shit i could make 2 shirts outta 1 of yours. I'm just finally getting close to movin into xl. When I hit xxl i'll pm you and you can send my the hand-me-downs!

I have to say I am lucky with pants. I own my own company so I usually go in a tank and shorts or sweats even in winter. I still can fit in my levi 501 36 waist pants (little tight). I'm comin up on my 20 year reunion at school where I was 170 when I graduated. I hope to be up 100 pounds total by june and come in at 270. Only prob is wanna get my self a nice new stylish suit for the event. Guess I will have to go in for major alterations when I do. I ca't wait for this reunion because at my 10 year one so many people had just let themselves go. I was at 210 and in shape at that reunion up 50 pounds from graduation. I am gonna be up another 50 at this one so I am keeping on schedule to come in at 320 for my 30 year reunion..lol...walker and all.

Damn crimson, you want to talk about big, im pushing my way out of the larges to xl. :)

Top Bottom