Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

bulking

mcnasty75

New member
I have done bulking cycles before but this one i am really increasing the calories.doin sust d-bol. I am gaining alot of weight around my stomach area but i am eating pretty clean. my question should i be worried about getting rid of the extra fat iam putting on?? i am adding winny at the end of my cycle also. but just want to be able to burn that belly fat off. never had extra fat around my gut before but i am getting big. what do you think???
 
How much has your bf% gone up? Your stomach could look bigger because it's expanding from all the extra food. Stretching your stomach muscles and adding ab fat is not the same.
 
If you are doing cardio and eating a clean diet then there is a problem.
 
Im not doing any cardio at all. when i am bulking i do not do cardio. I am eating a ton of food though. I am already up 14 lbs. do you think i should change my diet when i add the winny at the end of my cycle???
 
mcnasty75 said:
Im not doing any cardio at all. when i am bulking i do not do cardio. I am eating a ton of food though. I am already up 14 lbs. do you think i should change my diet when i add the winny at the end of my cycle???
as long as your diet is truly clean, then don't worry about it so much, your stomach is going to expand when bulking, due to the extra calories and meals you are taking in, and realize that some of that is probalbly you holding a little water, especially with the dbol
 
so some cardio after you lift bro, why not? I know it sucks but it is part of the game. And yes, if the diet is on point, the winny should help
 
don't worry about the extra fat, you can always lose it later. its when you have an excess of calories you really grow the fastest.
 
Even on a clean diet you can still gain excess fat. Why not try cutting some of your cals out. If you keep track of your daily caloric intake then it makes it easier to know exactly how many cals to consume w/o gaining the excess fat and how many you should cut when need be.
 
these guys are pointing you in the right direction. When doing a major bulker, I start to look really undefined in my stomach... however as soon as I come off and up the cardio, lose the excess water etc I trim down pretty quick.

I wouldnt worry about it too much, just know that when youre done youre probably going to want to start doin a few cardio sessions a week but it shouldnt be too hard to lose some of that excess belly fat. It never has been difficult for me, but I cut up fairly easily. My metabolism is crazy high :worried:
 
Bro, the reason I am advocating cardio is not only for the fat situation, it is also to keep the blood moving and for overall health. I always recover better when I do some precor elliptical or something after a heavy leg day, just helps to keep me loose. Good luck.
 
Top Bottom