Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking

alphaasfuck

Anyone ever try eating a meal half way through sleep, to sneak in some extra calories during bulking season? Yay or Nay?

Anyone ever try eating a meal half way through sleep, to sneak in some extra calories during bulking season? Yay or Nay?

YESS!! I usually have a shake at around 3am in the morning that has 50 grams of protein and around 40 grams of complex carbs....great way to stay as anabolic as possible and if you have a problem hitting your macros every day it's great to implement.

Great to hear! I'm tracking on the same routine as you! I just don't feel like casein protein is worth a damn. I was just worried it would make me fat or something.

Great to hear! I'm tracking on the same routine as you! I just don't feel like casein protein is worth a damn. I was just worried it would make me fat or something.

Not a fan of caseins either. If you're tram ing your calories and macros and it fits in with those macros it makes no difference no matter how u get them in, I just prefer it because I struggle hitting all my cals for the day when bulking and keeps the anabolic process going

Ohhhh cha bud!! Box of protein bars, fiber one brownies, along with eggs, a ready to mix shake, and a jar of peanutbutter on my bedside/mini fridge!

Eggs go in the shake, nice to wash down the PB and protein bar/brownie. It's like habit when I'm bulking. I usually forget I even ate in the middle of the night till I roll over and see the bar wrappers, the spoon with traces of PB and my empty shaker in the morning bahaha. Nice lil 3am 700cals whyyyy da fak not

Caloric intake 24/7!! Leave no growth to chance!!!

Top Bottom