Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulking with N-large 2, PF Unleashed (wtf)

Found it

http://www.musclemedia.com/training/abcde/v58_abc1.asp

"There is indeed a way to flood your body with a natural, powerful "hormone cocktail" that produces substantial and rapid increases in muscle mass. In fact, researchers have shown this relatively simple muscle-building "secret" has allowed healthy test subjects, who didn't even train with weights, to put on over 4.38 lbs of lean body mass and 2 lbs of fat in only 12 days!7 Scientists have also demonstrated, with very intricate blood analyses, that test subjects who followed this system experienced significant increases in the anabolic hormones insulin, testosterone, and IGF-1!2 Make no mistake, this is not a hair-brained theory that was dreamed up by some bodybuilding huckster, quack, or amateur scientist. The substantiation behind this new, breakthrough bodybuilding idea is very compelling. "

pro I took 4 scoops (600 cal 50g protein) one as a meal replacement and before bedtime. I'll tell you i grew most because with the help of this i was getting so much fucking protein bro like 300grm.

Well, it's been more than a week since I've been on Unleashed. One of the things I've noticed is the wood in the morning. Literally, it's amazing. I've taken tribulus, and I don't get wood like this. I'm also like this throughout the whole day. And about the headaches and dizziness, it's Ginkoba, which I stopped taking. I guess the increase of blood to the brain is giving me those headaches. Screw it.

ohashi said:

That lost a lot of credibility right there.

If you can find a study that shows people that eat tons after limiting their calories i would be much appeased...but just making a blanket statement proves nothing...

Thank you for nothing...studies would be appreciated...in fact i would love to see them.

why do people drink n large shakes?

you do realize you could make your own shake and it would be heathier and taste a helluva lot better?

Unleashed

Unleashed is absolutely awesome! I have taken it for about a month, and besides the morning wood, my strength has gone up also.

Maybe I'm outta line here, but fren you say you weigh 171.5 Pounds and are eating 4000 - 5000 calories a day,....Holly Shiznit Dude!!! Ya gotta be puttin on some fat unless ya gotta unbelievable metabolism.

Maybe the pros in here can shed some more light on this subject and correct me if I'm wrong but seems to me at your weight your BMR should be around 2600 calories and then to add muscle weight without much in the way of fat you add another 500 calories a day to that,...so you need to be eating closer to 3000 calories a day, not 4000 - 5000. Also ya should be eating about one gram of protein per pound of body weight 250+ is a helluva lot of protein at yer weight.

Top Bottom