Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bulk cycle

pumped5540

Ok fellas...... About 2 more weeks and it's on, stats are 30 5'10'' 215 12%bf with 8-9 cycles under my belt.... i'm looking to hit 250 by feburary before dieting for 2 shows next summer, here it is

750mg enathate wk1-12
500mg deca wk 1-12
d-bbol 50 mg ed wk 1-6 or weeks 2-10

My question is about the d-bol; I'm considering letting the deca and test work for 2 weeks before starting the d-bol??!!

Support:
.5mg eod armidex
HCG 500 IU e4d wks 6-12
hcgenerate throughout
n2gaurd throughout
forma stanzol throughout

PCT: start 2 weeks after last injection
Hcgenerate 5caps twice per day
forma stanzol
Unleashed and post cycle

Diet: 3500- 3800 cal/ day over 6-7 meals diet will remain clean with one cheat meal a week

Ok fellas...... About 2 more weeks and it's on, stats are 30 5'10'' 215 12%bf with 8-9 cycles under my belt.... i'm looking to hit 250 by feburary before dieting for 2 shows next summer, here it is

750mg enathate wk1-12
500mg deca wk 1-12

My question is about the d-bol; I'm considering letting the deca and test work for 2 weeks before starting the d-bol??!!

Support:
.5mg eod armidex
HCG 500 IU e4d wks 6-12
hcgenerate throughout
n2gaurd throughout
forma stanzol throughout

forma stanzol
Unleashed and post cycle

Diet: 3500- 3800 cal/ day over 6-7 meals diet will remain clean with one cheat meal a week

Radar seems to be the resident expert on d-bol, hopefully he will post here and if he does, his word is GOLDEN...

Calories seem VERY light though for your current size, goals, and amount of gear your running, what made you decide on that #?

~EZ

750mg enathate wk1-12
500mg deca wk 1-12

Support:
.5mg eod armidex
HCG 500 IU e4d wks 6-12
hcgenerate throughout
n2gaurd throughout
forma stanzol throughout

forma stanzol
Unleashed and post cycle

Glad to see you have HCGenerate and N2Guard in there. HCGenerate really helps me recover and N2Guard has everything you need without having to buy it out seperately and spending more money!
But I would start with the DBOL and nto postpone it two weeks.
Getting up to 250lb by Feb will require more calories. I would like to see what your calories currenlty consist of.

Top Bottom