Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brown rice question

moosecles

Hey guys for the past couple of months ive been eating brown rice. That and oatmeal were my main source of carbs during my cutting phase. Anyway my problem is although ive always seen it but now it makes me think of im digesting it properly. When i goto the bathroom i can see a little bit of it , just like when you eat corn etc. Excuse the post im actually quite serious and was hoping someone could help. Now my question is does this mean im not digesting whole weat brown rice properly? If i do have it its never under a serving of 1 cup each time. Ive read about certain foods not working for certain people etc, but it seems kinda weird if this were true about brown rice , ive read it was a great complex carb and i actually like eating it i just hope im not wasting my time eating the stuff. Ive always seen bits of it since ive started eating it a couple months ago so its not a new thing, before i switched brands of brown rice but same thing.

Anyway any help is appreciated guys thanks.

moosecles, I wouldn't worry about the brown rice. Some undigested rice is normal as it's very high in fiber and being the entire rice kernel there are parts that are not digestible. Still, are you cooking it with enough water. I use a rice cooker and use 1 part rice to 2 parts water. I'm glad to see another brown rice advocate. It's the best stuff around. I can't eat white rice anymore, once you're hooked on the taste of good brown rice. It's so much more nutritious and low glycemic too, unlike polished rice.
Anyhow, don't worry. High fiber means some undigested parts. That's totally natural.

Top Bottom