Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BRITISH SAS vs. DELTA FORCE

H

~HOUNDOG~

What do you think? I go with the SAS. They are trained more intensivley, have more experience and are some tough sums a bitches. Delta Force have had too many failures, overly confident and have "after action counsellors ie, "pussied down."

What do you think? I go with the SAS. They are trained more intensivley, have more experience and are some tough sums a bitches. Delta Force have had too many failures, overly confident and have "after action counsellors ie, "pussied down."

Neither! The Gurkhas!

What is a ghurka? If I recall they were world war 2 clandestine troops?

Read Col Beckwith's book.

He trained with the SAS and Delta was based on it.

Go on about the failures,I'd like to hear it.

Mad

SAS is far superior. More experience and better trained. Take a look at all the conflicts they got involved.

The Gurkhas are good........but they are a world away from the SAS. I still wouldnt fuck with a single one of them though.

I'm talking one on one not the whole units themselves! The SAS have DF can cheat the Gurkhas with their technology gadgets! Take a Gurkhas with the same equipment, then I would take the Gurkhas as a whole!

In that case I agree..............

DcupSheepNipples said:

I'm talking one on one not the whole units themselves! The SAS have DF can cheat the Gurkhas with their technology gadgets! Take a Gurkhas with the same equipment, then I would take the Gurkhas as a whole!

Top Bottom