Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

British Dragon: Trenabol

PinKushin

Information about this drug is scarce and I was wondering if anyone could help me. I posted a thread earlier and found that british dragon is a company, nota street name for trenabol, which is what i am interested in. I want to know how the side affects are compared to, say, QV enanethate, basically does it aromatize heavily? Also is it worth the cost? If so, what dosage does one typically use? Any other info would definitly help. THANKS!!!!

Follow Up

After some successful research, ive found very different things:

1) It is 3x more potent than Enanethate, so does this mean it ismore prone to aromatisation?

2) Different sources say that one should take 75mg a day and the other says 200mg per week. BIG DIFFERENCE

3) I WILL be using DBOL too, so how will this affect the dosage?

THANKS!!!!

trenbolone acetate/fina

Too bad they took away the search engine.

75 mgs a day or every other day.

Doesn't aromatize.

Stack it with testosterone.

You should use 75mg/day if you want to keep even blood levels, and you do. 150mg/EOD will give you a rollercoaser effect. See Pics.

Tren 75mg/day

fina75ed.jpg

Tren 150mg/day

fina150eod.jpg

thanx ULter i was gonna do that if i run fina.....i know why it is better to go ed instead of EOD....thanx a bunch

So....?

So is British Dragon Tren any good? I want to run Tren in my next cycle and it's between BD and QV, the QV being A LOT more expensive.

Top Bottom