Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bridge observations

mattrag

High End Bro
Platinum
So I started taking bridge in addition to my current stack in my Post PCT period. My libido was shot cause I am pretty sure my SERMs were bunk. So I started using another source to satisfy my chemical need ;)

Anyway here was the stack I was using~

AnaBeta
Need2slin
Ursobolic
HGHpro

What I noticed about 3 days in what the increased libido and very vivid dreams. Very similar to how I dreamt when I was using the HGH power patches from Ageforce. And those I could only dose once every 5 days. Strength is very hard to gauge though as I feel I am still recovering from my cycle. But I did get a PR on my bent over DB rows (115X5x2)

Great product, I will be using it along side my S4 cycle starting today as well ;)

So I started taking bridge in addition to my current stack in my Post PCT period. My libido was shot cause I am pretty sure my SERMs were bunk. So I started using another source to satisfy my chemical need ;)

Anyway here was the stack I was using~

AnaBeta
Need2slin
Ursobolic
HGHpro

What I noticed about 3 days in what the increased libido and very vivid dreams. Very similar to how I dreamt when I was using the HGH power patches from Ageforce. And those I could only dose once every 5 days. Strength is very hard to gauge though as I feel I am still recovering from my cycle. But I did get a PR on my bent over DB rows (115X5x2)

Great product, I will be using it along side my S4 cycle starting today as well ;)

Nice stack man!

This is a great stack you will love it. As I mentioned before a double dose of bridge is amazing in the strength and libido dept. If I ever run out of hcgenerate and it's out of stock at the NTBM store a double dose bridge is the next best thing for pct

Very nice, I must say I have not tried this yet however its on my list.. good review

Very nice, I must say I have not tried this yet however its on my list.. good review
I used bridge after a deca cycle last summer and it def helped, I remember when I stopped taking it my libido dropped and I just wanted to sleep all the time lol...I should have continued it for 2 more months

Top Bottom