Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mattrag cuts it up with S4

mattrag

High End Bro
Platinum
Hey guys I have decided to start my S4 log. I realized that I actually have another 4 weeks before I can start a cycle so I will be using my S4 as a bridge. Along with bridge of course. So far here is what my plan is

S4 50mgs 5on/2off
25mg AM, 25mg PM (m-f)

bridge
3 caps a day

Need2slin
4 caps a day

Ursolic Acid
800mgs a day

bcaas, EAAs, Fish oil, multi vit, etc.... etc....

Goals on this cycle are obviously to cut up. I will post my starting pics soon.

I follow Intermitted Fasting so I eat from around 12-8 everyday. I eat high protiein, mod fat, low carb usually.
I am coming off a vacation (where I actually lost some weight) and will be doing HST with some HIIT and cardio on the off days. MWF is workout, and I will try to fit in some form of exercise during the off days.
Burn days I will be taking in around 2200 cals and build days I will try for 4000. On my vacation I ate around 4k on off days and 5k on build days so I think this will be accurate for losing more weight and cutting up. My current weight is 96kgs or 211.2lbs.
Any suggestions, comments are welcome!

I'm in bro! As for the burners....I used N2burn and Shift both during my SARMS recomp. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a good partitioner like Need2slin also ;)

Other than that keeping the diet and training in check will yield some great results.....

Ohhhhh.....and don't be afraid of the "C" word....CARDIO!!!!!!:D

Sweet! I will be starting S-4 and Osta myself in a few weeks...our plan looks pretty damn similar :). I will check in here regularly bro to see how it treats you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'm in bro! As for the burners....I used N2burn and Shift both during my SARMS recomp. Wouldn't be a bad idea to have a good partitioner like Need2slin also ;)

Other than that keeping the diet and training in check will yield some great results.....

Ohhhhh.....and don't be afraid of the "C" word....CARDIO!!!!!!:D

Ah, okay. I have Need2slin :D

I guess I will use some TT33, Ill look into N2burn. I need something to tame this appetite.

Sweet! I will be starting S-4 and Osta myself in a few weeks...our plan looks pretty damn similar :). I will check in here regularly bro to see how it treats you!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

I'll be as detailed as possible! And let me know if you have any questions on what I am doing man. :D

Top Bottom