Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Breakfast For Weight Loss

Legion Kreinak

What's a good breakfast for trying to cut? I hear 2 egg whites and oatmeal, but I despise eggs. The oatmeal isn't a problem. I was wondering if it would be okay to have a bowl of Total Cereal. It's pretty bland so not alot seems to be added to it, and it's by far the most healthy cereal. Can anyone give some good balanced breakfast suggestions?

if im cutting i will eat
5 white + 1 youlk with 2 tbsp flax seed oil
some cheess 1 oz or less

if im in bulk diet i will use any hight G.I carb because in early morning or after workout our insulin sensitivity in high

i hope that will help you

Well my breakfast (technically second meal of the day - first is at 6-6:30=50g whey)...anyway, for my "breakfast" I usually have 4-6 whole eggs, 4 egg whites with cheese...:p

Just have egg whites, what the heck, easy protein...and fills you up

I have a shake with:

1 cup skim milk
1/2 cup dry oatmeal
2 scoops whey
2 Tbsp Flax

On most days I add a cup of blueberries, but if you are watching the carbs you should probably omit them. I love the health benifits of them, though.

Herre are some good meals for early in the morning. Remember you need carbs in the morning to boost your metabolism.

Meal 1:

1/4 cup wheat germ or oatmeal
3 tbsp of crushed nuts
4 ounces of skim milk you can also add a scoop of whey
or have 4 ounces of Tropican OJ

Meal 2:

2 egg whites
1 slice rye bread
2 slices of light cheese (Mozzarella etc..) but it has to be light
4 ounces of skim milk
4 ounces of Tropican OJ

Meal 3:

1/2 cup mixed vegetables (Steamed)
2 egg whites or 1 whole egg
1/2 Whole wheat bagel
4 ounces of skim milk

Meal 4 :

1/4 cup of All Bran or your favorite cereal. Avoid the ones high in sugar.
1 slice of rye bread
8 ounces of skim milk
4 ounes of Tropicana OJ

Meal 5:
1/2 Whole wheat bagel
4 egg whites
4 ounces of Tropicana OJ.

Remember to always change your carb intake every 5 days so your body can't adapt. Do 100-150 carbs a day for 5 days then for the other 4-5 days drop it below 100. Try consuming all your bars before 4pm. Try some fat burners as that will also help with your energy levels and food cravings. Breakfast is the most important meal so don;t take it for granted or you won't have any energy. Good Luck!

youn can also go for cardio instead of having breakfast :D

for breakfast, eat three cups of hard cardio, and an ECA, followed by water...

I;d lern to love eggs, they're a big part of this game. Another thing you might want to try is some cottage cheese and fibre one cereal. mix a scoop of whey into the milk in the cereal for added benefits.

Top Bottom