Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

brazil orders

he did the exact same thing last year at christmas. if i remember correctly, he did end up comin through. he's gotta come through in my opinion, he's backed by so many mods and vets.

Lock down on internatilnal mail? That's odd, I'm 8 for 8 since 9/11... If your source is reliable you'll get your stuff.

I would wait to order

I know he just lost 60K worth of gear so its going to take some time to make up for that loss.

!!!

i lost faith in my order from him....i ordered bulk since sept 7

nothing he has too many exuses he was supposed to have his stuff fixed like 3 weeks ago and still havent got shit.

i say he is a scammer

KINGKONG69 said:
he did the exact same thing last year at christmas. if i remember correctly, he did end up comin through. he's gotta come through in my opinion, he's backed by so many mods and vets.

Not by me brother. And unless you ARE one of those said Mods or Vets, then you aint getting shit! My suggestion is to raise hell, but that is just me. Do what you want, but dont ignore the obvious either!

I agree with Roidog420. Who cares about the guy who`s service is so bad? There are so many complaints about his service!

Top Bottom