Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Brands of Anavar

riverrock

New member
Hello All,

I want to run a cycle of Var soon at 60mg per day. Now, what are the different Brands available to me? I was thinking about Bonavar from Thailand. Any other generic Brands I should be aware of?
 
The LSP brand is called Proxan. Comes in 50 tab bottles at 10mgs a tab.

Animal Power is good stuff too if if can find it.
 
thelion2005 said:
Look for the sealed, original packaging with the sila envelope inside.
Bro I got a feeling you have done some var before. ;) I didn't know Var worked on Lions....lol ;)
 
Giving us a list of what you have access to will make us be able to give a better answer than us saying another brand is good that you don't have access to.
 
riverrock said:
Hello All,

I want to run a cycle of Var soon at 60mg per day. Now, what are the different Brands available to me? I was thinking about Bonavar from Thailand. Any other generic Brands I should be aware of?

I'm a big fan of the BD line of orals and Anavar is one of my top faves.
 
riverrock said:
Hello All,

I want to run a cycle of Var soon at 60mg per day. Now, what are the different Brands available to me? I was thinking about Bonavar from Thailand. Any other generic Brands I should be aware of?
I have tried alot of var and I thought boanavar sucked it was my least favorite. I have tried BTG, BD, SPA, QV, Denkall, and Boanavar and one other one I thing the company was ml anyway if you can go with BD, they were my second favorite. I am going to try LSP in a couple of months.
 
Top Bottom