Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boston's Journal

Ilk~ I cant wait to be able to post some pics. Not now though lol. Maybe as I move along in this journey,I will get brave and post some. My pics now are awful but the ones from 3years ago are good...........does that even count..lmao!

Awwwwwwwww..............Shadow, you cutie pie! (and I havent even seen his face...lol, oh well.....girls will be girls :p So Ilk, is that you in his avi? I ask because I love that color lipstick and I want it :)

Shadow or other vets if you read this and you have time can you comment on my post above about the workouts?

ok, now for some ramblings to myself:
I am so pumped up right now. I cant wait for tomorrow to start this thing. Im hoping that since I only gained weight a couple years back that It might be alittle easier to lose. Yeah, wishful thinking but whatever! I dug out my pics from then and put them on my fridge, in my car, near my bed....lol, just a reminder of what Im working towards. Just had pizza for dinner......... yes, the famous "Last Supper". Thats it though, tomorrow is the day and I wont postpone it. Dang, cant believe I have to start off with legs :worried: Not even sure if I can do a lunge anymore. ok, off to make my salad and pack my nuts for work tomorrow.

bostongirl2you said:
Ilk~ I cant wait to be able to post some pics. Not now though lol. Maybe as I move along in this journey,I will get brave and post some. My pics now are awful but the ones from 3years ago are good...........does that even count..lmao!

Awwwwwwwww..............Shadow, you cutie pie! (and I havent even seen his face...lol, oh well.....girls will be girls :p So Ilk, is that you in his avi? I ask because I love that color lipstick and I want it :)

Shadow or other vets if you read this and you have time can you comment on my post above about the workouts?

ok, now for some ramblings to myself:
I am so pumped up right now. I cant wait for tomorrow to start this thing. Im hoping that since I only gained weight a couple years back that It might be alittle easier to lose. Yeah, wishful thinking but whatever! I dug out my pics from then and put them on my fridge, in my car, near my bed....lol, just a reminder of what Im working towards. Just had pizza for dinner......... yes, the famous "Last Supper". Thats it though, tomorrow is the day and I wont postpone it. Dang, cant believe I have to start off with legs :worried: Not even sure if I can do a lunge anymore. ok, off to make my salad and pack my nuts for work tomorrow.

GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How excited are you today!!?!! The colour lipstick is from Nars 2 colours though.. I always mix... (Niagara with a touch of Red Lizard lipstick) :heart:

SO, Fill us in! Take the lunges step by step, the more you do them, the easier they are! Having pics of yourself is great too... Post pics when Your happy.. But remember theres no shame in it, We're here to help.. Don't be embarrassed about anything...

Anyway look forward to reading what you did today!!! :heart: :)

question.....I see that you are asking for exercise selections.

There are detailed workputs in the plan

Ilk said:
GOOD MORNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How excited are you today!!?!! The colour lipstick is from Nars 2 colours though.. I always mix... (Niagara with a touch of Red Lizard lipstick) :heart:

SO, Fill us in! Take the lunges step by step, the more you do them, the easier they are! Having pics of yourself is great too... Post pics when Your happy.. But remember theres no shame in it, We're here to help.. Don't be embarrassed about anything...

Anyway look forward to reading what you did today!!! :heart: :)

Morning Chicky! OMG.... I was so excited that it was hard to fall asleep last night :) Had an extra bounce in my step this morning!
Loving the lipstick...... gonna have to hit sephora and gets me some... :D
Gonna post about day one below.....have a peek and tell me what ya think :)

The Shadow said:
question.....I see that you are asking for exercise selections.

There are detailed workputs in the plan

Hi there,
I have your plan all printed out, trust me. I only had some questions because I am lifting at home for now so dont have access to cables & machines. I was looking for any alternatives to those exercises or if I should just do an extra set of the others. hmmm, hope that made sense :)

bostongirl2you said:
Morning Chicky! OMG.... I was so excited that it was hard to fall asleep last night :) Had an extra bounce in my step this morning!
Loving the lipstick...... gonna have to hit sephora and gets me some... :D
Gonna post about day one below.....have a peek and tell me what ya think :)

Oooouu!!!! Yeah!!!

POST UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, today was/is day 1:

I didnt sleep well last night, just to excited about today. Woke up to a lovely post by Ilk! What a doll :)

7:15am: Took 2 lipo6 w/a full glass of water
8am: Hit the gym for cardio- Rode the bike for 30mins doing intervals. I think thats the same as HIT training. Rode at a comfy pace followed by fast riding at an increased level.

Meal 1: Myoplex light w/water, creatine. (left for work & grabbed a sm. NF latte on the way)
Meal 2: 1oz. nuts (saved the other 1/2 ounce for my salad)
Meal 3: 3 cups baby spinach w/3 sliced strawberries, 3 oz. turkey breast, 2 sliced mushrooms, 1/2 oz. nuts and 4TB. light walnut raspberry vinegarette dressing. (too much dressing, tomorrow will reduce to 3 tb then the next day 2 tb.)
Heading home for leg training:
LEGS:
Squats: 3 sets 12 reps (body weight only)
Deadlifts: 3 sets 12 reps (using 10lb. DB's)
Lunges: 3 sets 12 reps (body weight only)

Meal 4: Syntrax (very cherry) protein w/8 oz. water
Meal 5: will be lean steak, roasted artichoke hearts and a small yam
will take a multi with dinner. Have to order the Gluc-r today.

I am so proud of myself for doing this! Hell, who knew this gal could still do a lunge! Im invisioning tomorrow will bring pain but a good pain :)
Will admit that its not the same working weights at home vs the gym but for now Im just not comfortable doing it at the gym.

I also feel like I should be doing more cardio since I have weight to lose but maybe thats just old-school thinking??
I felt like a child all day....lol, I couldnt wait to get on here to post this stuff but work was crazy busy and I didnt get a chance.
So all in all it was a productive day! I think I did pretty good. Please to those reading feel free to comment.
*had to edit to add the NF latte :)

Last edited:
YAY!! Good job today! Doesn't it feel good to get back in the swing of things? :) How's the Syntrax Very Cherry? It sounds yummy! :p

bostongirl2you said:
Well, today was/is day 1:

I didnt sleep well last night, just to excited about today. Woke up to a lovely post by Ilk! What a doll :)

7:15am: Took 2 lipo6 w/a full glass of water
8am: Hit the gym for cardio- Rode the bike for 30mins doing intervals. I think thats the same as HIT training. Rode at a comfy pace followed by fast riding at an increased level.

Meal 1: Myoplex light w/water, creatine. (left for work & grabbed a sm. NF latte on the way)
Meal 2: 1oz. nuts (saved the other 1/2 ounce for my salad)
Meal 3: 3 cups baby spinach w/3 sliced strawberries, 3 oz. turkey breast, 2 sliced mushrooms, 1/2 oz. nuts and 4TB. light walnut raspberry vinegarette dressing. (too much dressing, tomorrow will reduce to 3 tb then the next day 2 tb.)
Heading home for leg training:
LEGS:
Squats: 3 sets 12 reps (body weight only)
Deadlifts: 3 sets 12 reps (using 10lb. DB's)
Lunges: 3 sets 12 reps (body weight only)

Meal 4: Syntrax (very cherry) protein w/8 oz. water
Meal 5: will be lean steak, roasted artichoke hearts and a small yam
will take a multi with dinner. Have to order the Gluc-r today.

I am so proud of myself for doing this! Hell, who knew this gal could still do a lunge! Im invisioning tomorrow will bring pain but a good pain :)
Will admit that its not the same working weights at home vs the gym but for now Im just not comfortable doing it at the gym.

I also feel like I should be doing more cardio since I have weight to lose but maybe thats just old-school thinking??
I felt like a child all day....lol, I couldnt wait to get on here to post this stuff but work was crazy busy and I didnt get a chance.
So all in all it was a productive day! I think I did pretty good. Please to those reading feel free to comment.
*had to edit to add the NF latte :)

NOW THATS WHAT I'M SAYIN'!!!!

Good girl!! Great.... Proud of you!

The pain will be that 'feeling good pain' tmw... Diet looks great! Follow the plan exactly, I think you can add more cardio soon...

WELL DONE!!!! :) :qt:

Top Bottom