Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

border run

hickey

anyone have some good ideas for bringing back a large amount of gear, ($3,000 U.S.) across customs via car?

Put in you rtrunk,but hide it so it is not visable. If you get searched it does not matter where it is they will find it. Make sure no one sees you hiding the stuff because they may turn you in.

YOU REALLY SHOULD E MAIL A MOD OR OTHER VETRAN
OF THE BOARD FOR THOSE TYPES OF QUESTIONS.PRYING
EYES MAY BE WATCHING.:cool: :cool: :cool:

We were searched on the sothern border. Had plenty of gear in a Speaker box with 2 15's in it. They searched the bags and didn't even check the box.

Almost pissed my pants....

Listen to King Conan and email a few of the knowledgable bros.... Im always amazed people will answer questions like this in the open knowing full well the boards are watched.... Also no flame but for your first post, your asking a question like this..... WTF..

Be white , clean cut, look like you have a reason to be there, well dressed, speak well and present yourself, borrow a very nice car........play mellow music on the radio

I used to go when I was younger, but I would never go across with it on my person or in my car. Once, you are across the border, pay some beaner to be a cockroach and carry it across for you. Then all you have to worry about is the checkpoint stations, on your way back. Just watch yourself, when you cross, if some of the vatos see that you are big, they will automatically start asking you what drugs you want. Just ignore these pukes, and find one on your own. Good Luck! Tripp OUT.........:cool:

Top Bottom