Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Boldenone Propionate

Liqua-Tech Labs has a Bold Prop product that many are using now that I have been eyeing up. Definately a compound that I am interested in using. Might pick up some of theirs becuase of their quality, and rep. Have had great luck with their ancillaries so I am thinking on giving this a try.

Cheers,
Mavy

LTL stuff is top notch. I'm thinking of bold prop for my next cycle too.

Holy canucks on this thread.

Anyways -- just be sure you know your source good, because bold prop powder isn't that common yet -- so fakes are always possible.

fuck ive been out of the loop for a while,,,bold prop? i just got my hands on NPP and some test prop

i guess prop is the craze all u cooky kids are following :D

Mavy said:
Liqua-Tech Labs has a Bold Prop product that many are using now that I have been eyeing up. Definately a compound that I am interested in using. Might pick up some of theirs becuase of their quality, and rep. Have had great luck with their ancillaries so I am thinking on giving this a try.

Cheers,
Mavy

Mav, are they a UG lab from the great white north?? Never heard of them? :worried:

TheRide said:
Mav, are they a UG lab from the great white north?? Never heard of them? :worried:

Eh bro, ya, there are a cdn lab. Started as an ancillary supplier, but carry a line of injects and tabs now. I am pumped to try them. Damn so many prods out I want to try right now! lol

My next cycle, actually my contest vs. eviction cycle will be all ltl. I'll let you guys judge for yourself how good the prods are.

Top Bottom