Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body temperature with protein

Nananil

On those days when I take my protein shake I feellike my body gets warmer, and I sweat more than usual. Nothing crazy,but I still notice this. It is as if I got warmer. Why could this be?Is it because the protein gets digested?

That is not normal. Obviously, our core temperature will raise when we digest food, but it should not raise to the extent of you feeling it so well. You are either overhinking, or there is something wrong with your protein, since this is not a normal reaction IMHO.

I've noticed it a little with food but usually only when it's real cold - so winter. Is it cold where you are Nananil?? Like Alaska cold?

If not I wonder if you're taking a product with some sort of stimulant in it.

Your body temperature actually slightly increases whenever you ingest food as the digestion process is very energy demanding. That's why you feel sleepy after eating a big meal.

Perfectly normal.

Protein powder is just food man. Unless you are allergic to something in the product, it is not causing your body temp to go up.

Top Bottom