Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Body parts (x)times per week while on?

marvelous54

New member
This is my first cycle (sust 550mg/ew x12wks). I'm in my 5th week and my routine forever has been one body part per day, each part once per week. My question is with gear should I go to something more like a 2x push group, 2x pull group, 2x legs/shoulders per week routine or just stay with whats always worked?
 
I'm in twice a day, 5 days a week. works out to each body part twice a week. Just eat enough and catabolism won't be a problem.
 
if youre trying to prioritize certain muscle groups id hit those 2 times a week and the rest once (unless you can put in twice a week for everything-that is-if you can recover that fast).
 
your gonna get mixed responses, mainly depends on how fast you recover and how hard you work those body parts.
on cycle i've tried working out twice a week, but just wasn't even recovery time for me and once a week just didn't feel enough at all.
M. back/bi's
T. chest/abs
W. Delts/tris
Th. legs/abs
F. back/bi's
S. chest/abs
S. delts/tris
So like one every 4 days almost twice a week, but my body only lets me do so and recover in that order. While on, it seems my body adapts to the same ruetines rather quicker and have to change up my workout atleast every month or 3 weeks. Seems to be more effective, Just my IMO, GL
 
No one can answer that question with any certainty becasue not one single person here knows how you respond to training ...

There are a million examples from past pro's rangeing from arnolds sickening 3 or 4 hours a day to dorian's single set per body part everyday etc etc etc ...

It's all in reading your own bio-feedback and if you don't know what bio-feedback is then your never going to beat your body at this game
 
Trial and error. I always debate this with my workout partners and i usually stick to one body part a day and train it hard for at least one hour.
 
to add even more confusion, since i have limited access to a good gym, I actually train 4-5 muscle groups every day(but i train for 35 mins with as little rest as possible) and its been working good for me. I am not going for bulk though, just 5-10 lbs. max and want to lose fat....
 
boxerjake said:
No one can answer that question with any certainty becasue not one single person here knows how you respond to training ...

There are a million examples from past pro's rangeing from arnolds sickening 3 or 4 hours a day to dorian's single set per body part everyday etc etc etc ...

It's all in reading your own bio-feedback and if you don't know what bio-feedback is then your never going to beat your body at this game

Thats why I stated that once a week works well for me. I was just asking if the gear would alter that any or if I should stay with what works. :coffee:
 
Top Bottom