Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Body Fat

Bull69

I got dunked last night to measure BF, and I am fat. I had the skinfold done a week ago and it read 11.8%. Last night in water it was 15.6%. Jesus, I have a long way to go. I just finished a bulking cycle, and started on a cutting. I want to get to at leat 8-9%.

I don't really measure my bf%....as long as my stomach is flat and my abs are showing, then I'm happy. :fro:

I'd love to do the dunk method - maybe once my GF starts up at grad school I can get in there and find some study that wants to measure neurotic obsessive compulsive body dysmorphic people like myself.

I did the calipers a few weeks ago and they were 9.9something% after computing (I like latona's response to me after I did that saying "calipers are great, if you don't like the results, just press harder")

then my tanita, which never lies (holding back snicker) says 11% all the time now.

I can see my abs, but not as deeply as back in the day. and I still have a donut around my bellybutton. and not the fun to eat kind neither.

agree with Big, mirror is the best to see how you're looking

Top Bottom