Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

body fat percentage guess

uberreem

hi everyone,
i dont have an easy way to figure out my body fat percentage, i was wondering if you could take a look at my pic and give me an idea of what it is
thanks

HERE is a better pic

Last edited:
what are your stats? that can help be more accurate.

also next time shave/trim your body hair and you are blocking your stomach.

i would say based on what i am seeing its anywhere from 12.5-16%.. but if you did the above i could narrow it down more

also your delts/biceps and huge.. your delts are as big as your pecs. are you not doing enough pec work when you workout? but again its so crucial to get rid of the body hair, that could be what makes it look like that. your hair is blocking your pecs.

yeah i know i just took this picture.. im very selfconcious, i thought i was around 20%

how about this pic, its better? check the original post i cant figure out how to post here

new picture helped .. you are 16-17%... you are holding fat in your stomach.. other parts of your body have little fat. you have a good athletic look and not a crazy monster look. nothing wrong with that so not sure why you are self consious.

Top Bottom