Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test

ultimate100

Hello Ef !
Seems like we're gonna undergo a blood test (including performance enhancement drugs we were told not to take diuretics (which i didn't) for it will be shown on the test) (military) and I've been on test e for quite sometime now (10 weeks)500mg/w but the test is in a month will it be detectable by then or not ? I really appreciate the help.

Last edited:
I'm aware it's 3 months detection time but I thought they usually search for recreational drugs no streoids it would be shit expensive but oh well if that's the case.. I'll figure something out by then. Thanks :)

Be positive bro - TestE has a short ester and works quick. Maybe do prop next time, which is the shortest of all. Good luck.

Weird, I've been tested dozens of times while in service, while on every PED known to man and always passed. Passed at MEPS too. Passed when people made jokes after basic when i went from 5'5" 152lbs back to my "normal" size of 185-190lbs in less than 6 months. Most people in the military WANT their guys on gear, or at least don't care, from what I've seen. We have waay too many fat-asses as it is. If you pissed the wrong person off and they specifically request a PED test, and you took test E a month ago, you're probably screwed.. it's usually detectable long after it's dropped to insignificant levels. However, in hundreds of normal drugs tests I've taken and proctored, none involved PED's in any brand of the military. Who the hell did you piss off? Or are you doing some kind of military competition? Sometimes they have competitions and those *might* be tested.

Top Bottom