Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blood test done, need some advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loosehead

Firstly, I have not used steroids yet but do see them in the distant future. I am 17 years old, have been training on and off for three years (Off due to rugby injuries). I have been experiencing symptoms of low testosterone, and was wondering if anyone has any input for these numbers.

test 15.5 nmol/L
SHBG 17 nmol/L (Only 2 above reference)
FAI 91.2%
Vit D 52 nmol/l (Only 1 above reference)

If any more numbers need to be posted up let me know, I am new to this. Doctor says test levels are normal for my age, I have been looking around and these seem to be very low for someone who is 17 and is more consistent with 50-80 year old. I am asking here because I am aware that blood work is a regular part of AAS use and as such better advice would be found here rather than other forums.

Thanks for your time,
loosehead.

Please at least let us know about the other tests like: LH, FSH, Stradiol and you need to mention the normal ranges for each test.

you need to have your estrogen levels checked. Along with free testosterone, prolactin, and cortisol. But most importantly estrogen. Could be a case of estrogen dominance.

Using AAS is something that you shouldn't even think about for many years, regardless of your current levels.

Its best to try to increase your levels naturally at this point. Try running a bottle of Test Stack and then recheck your levels. I will send you some discounts for it in a PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom