Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bloating on Anavar

Honestly if you're looking to lose weight don't start with steroids. You can lose those pounds with clean diet and upping the intensity in the gym. Resorting to steroids won't accomplish this for you. As a matter of fact, you're going to gain muscle, therefore throwing your 'I'm checking the scale to see if I've reached my goal' approach out the window. See how little sense it makes? Women who take steroids are doing it to recomp their body and add mass to their frame once their natural potential stops. You do not need steroids.

actually for diet, I know non-pirated copies of p90x and insanity both have diets attached to them

if I remember correctly p90x's diet is actually fairly sound if a bit carby

if you want to cut weight ditch the "var", cml brings up a good point..I'd say kefir though rather than a probiotic
and look at a keto diet
also, screw the scale...I went back to training after 6 mths off and dropped 10% bf but only lost 4 lbs
I would have driven myself mad if I was relying on the scale instead of weekly pictures

for you a fabric tape measure will keep you sane
but ten lbs in 3 weeks? the only way you're pulling that off is dropping almost all water weight
hell you could probably do that in like 5 days, water weight that is by eating nothing but green veggies and lean protien

actually for diet, I know non-pirated copies of p90x and insanity both have diets attached to them

if you want to cut weight ditch the "var", cml brings up a good point..I'd say kefir though rather than a probiotic

Is kefir just a stronger probiotic? I'm extremely prone to yeast infections, i actually do a yeast cleanse for my whole body once a year (it's gross, I can even feel it in my throat). I've been to drs and no one has any suggestions for me besides Diflucan (i have to go on it for a week when I get an infection). I figured out the yeast cleanse all on my own. It's mostly under control now but it quickly goes crazy.

kefir is sort of like yogurt only it has wayyyyy wayyyy more probiotics in it that will actually recolonize you if thats a problem for you
I just really like it over greek yogurt because it fits into my macros, tastes quite good and seems to be really helpful for digestion

I have chronic skin yeast. I seem to pick up just abouyt every fungal infection there is.
I recently did a round of Lufenuron (you can find it on amazon)and have had very good success with coating my skin with organic cold pressed coconut oil as well as eating oregano oil caps until I smell like italian food..lol
now I only have flare ups if I remain in sweaty clothes, reinfect myself somehow from old clothing or go way off diet
if I eat anything processed and especially with sugar in it Im doomed and get the yeast rash back.
It remains to be seen how the lufenuron is going to pan out but I did applya small amount of it to one spot thats been persistent and it cleared it right up alomost instantly
normally you ingest it.

all of my daughters got yeast type diaper rashes and weirdly enough coating their bottoms with garlic powder worked better than any of the scripts I was given for them

You do realize that anavar is a STEROID, steroids make you GAIN WEIGHT. They are not for women who want to lose 5-10lbs.
I have to disagree with the ladies who said var doesn't bloat you, for very few women it for sure can, anytime you mess with hormones you can get bloated. It will come off when you stop your cycle. Are you drinking a gallon or more of water a day?
And I have to take tons of probiotics on cycle or I get yeast infections. Are you taking a good one OP?

Yes, thank you for that. I am aware of this; and my finace also warned me about the weight gain. When I started this cycle I was not looking to loose weigh necessarily untill I gained 5 pounds in two weeks (I believe this is caused partially by the anavar). I have been seriously considering anavar since over a year ago. Im a bikini model who'd like to get more into the fitness side of things. Im not looking for a quick fix, but I guess I chose the wrong time to start this cycle with my trip coming up. I thought 6 weeks would be just enough time to give me an extra boost for my workouts.

Yesterday I did a shakeology cleanse and lost 2 pound of the 5 that I gained. My stomach seems smaller today. I'm starting to think more and more that the weight gain is the fault oft nutrition. I dont take my diet very seriously. I could definitely be drinking more water, and following a more strict diet.

Also the extra yeast seems to have passed; I noiced it a couple days ago, but it seems to have dicipated. I'm glad to know about the probiotics, I will monitor my situation incase it comes back.

kefir is sort of like yogurt only it has wayyyyy wayyyy more probiotics in it that will actually recolonize you if thats a problem for you
I just really like it over greek yogurt because it fits into my macros, tastes quite good and seems to be really helpful for digestion

I have chronic skin yeast. I seem to pick up just abouyt every fungal infection there is.
I recently did a round of Lufenuron (you can find it on amazon)and have had very good success with coating my skin with organic cold pressed coconut oil as well as eating oregano oil caps until I smell like italian food..lol
now I only have flare ups if I remain in sweaty clothes, reinfect myself somehow from old clothing or go way off diet
if I eat anything processed and especially with sugar in it Im doomed and get the yeast rash back.
It remains to be seen how the lufenuron is going to pan out but I did applya small amount of it to one spot thats been persistent and it cleared it right up alomost instantly
normally you ingest it.

all of my daughters got yeast type diaper rashes and weirdly enough coating their bottoms with garlic powder worked better than any of the scripts I was given for them

I'm def going to give it a try. Should
I stop taking my probiotic while taking kefir? And it's the refrigerated liquid by the yogurt right? I think after my NPP cycle I'm going to do a yeast cleanse, I'm due for one.
Luckily I don't get it on my skin like you do (yet anyways). I'm going to do some reading on Lufenuron too. Damn doctors, they really aren't that helpful lol.
And yes garlic works wonders for yeast, its gross and I'm sure i smell like a walking garlic clove but hey it helps!

and look at a keto diet
also, screw the scale...I went back to training after 6 mths off and dropped 10% bf but only lost 4 lbs
I would have driven myself mad if I was relying on the scale instead of weekly pictures

for you a fabric tape measure will keep you sane
but ten lbs in 3 weeks? the only way you're pulling that off is dropping almost all water weight
hell you could probably do that in like 5 days, water weight that is by eating nothing but green veggies and lean protien

Yeah, I don't normally weigh myself much, but when I noticed the bloat I had too check the scale. I also measure myself and take progress photos. I am noticeably a bit rounder and I've gained about half an inch around my midsection.

I was thinking about staying on the var for about another week before I make the decision to continue or stop. My main goal is not just to loose weight in the long run I'd like to look more muscular and gain strength.

I will switch my diet to mostly veggies and lean protein. It is mostly water weight that I need to loose.

I'd dump the var until after your holiday so you can make the most of the cycle. You should continue to gain weight with it and rebound bloat and watery look is a bitch for the beach. It'll work for your long term goal but poor timing for the short term. You could clean up your diet and get what you want in the next 3 weeks. Just my opinion...

I'd dump the var until after your holiday so you can make the most of the cycle. You should continue to gain weight with it and rebound bloat and watery look is a bitch for the beach. It'll work for your long term goal but poor timing for the short term. You could clean up your diet and get what you want in the next 3 weeks. Just my opinion...
Yup. I just lost 30lbs in six weeks drug-free, proves the power of clean eating

Top Bottom