Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest (& t-mag)

Curacao15

I noticed that biotest always seem to get bad reviews for their products and always get bashed on all the boards (apart from their forum of course).

For me, I dont like the prices, I'm not exactly rolling in it, but I did some overtime at work to buy 2 bottles of mag10, and I gained 5 pounds in three week (i did follow their diet program too) and 1 or 2 was fat but I dont know exactly how much. It is £75 in England for a bottle and thats too expensive for 3-4 pounds because I could have put that on in time without it, and save money too. I cant get money back here either. So it was too much for what I gained.

I also dont like the product plugs that always sound a bit crazy. Maybe tim patterson has too much caffeine in his diet.

Apart from that I like some of their products, I know androsol gets bashed a bit too but I had better gains on that than mag10. Tribex 500 was bunk though.
I think I have wasted £200+ on stuff that didnt work.

I am interested to hear some more opinions, I searched and roughly 3/4 were *strongly* against. The rest either liked them all, or liked some products but not others.

But as well as that what do you think of the online mag? I like the articles and the archives, there is some good information there. Is there some of you that dont like biotest but still read the mag?

Just wondering,
C15

They don't ALWAYS get bashed. Theirs proteins are excellent. MD6 is a good product. I don't like tribulus, but if you were gonna use it, Tribex would be a good choice.

The training articles are often excellent, but I think John Berardi's research is the best thing the mag has going for it.

I'm gonna have to go with hawk on this. Berardi and company are the only reason I read that mag. Thier supplements have never performed as good as they claimed. Also they are starting to remind me a lot of EAS (Expensive Ass Shit).

Vanilla flavored Grow was the absolute BEST tasting MRP I ever had. Too bad it was so friggin expensive and they stopped making it. The original MD6 was my favorite "fat burner", I like the ingredients and they weren't afraid to put in a real hefty dose of yohimbine. Didn't give me the jitters either.
I used Androsol before (over a year ago) and put on a good 5 lbs of lean mass. I did bump up my protein levels through the roof though while on, so maybe that was part of the reason. A few weeks after going off, the weight slowly diminished too. I think it had some effect, but not much. A major pain to use.

johnny iron said:
Vanilla flavored Grow was the absolute BEST tasting MRP I ever had. Too bad it was so friggin expensive and they stopped making it.

GROW! MRP is coming back - I think it will be availabe in a few days. They also have GROW! bars and 3lbs jugs of Adv. Pro.

RippedUp, where did you read Grow! MRP will come back?
I think they just renamed Advanced Protein with its name...

Grow! is coming back

That is definately true. Tim talked about it in one of his more recent Behind the Scenes I believe. Either that or Chris Shugart on the forum said something about it. They will have both the "Low Carb Advanced Protein Grow!" and the "Original Grow!" along with the new Grow! bars.

I agree, for a thick milkshake like consistancy, Grow! was the best tasting MRP out there. I've become more accustomed to drinking some of the thinner ones now though. I really like the Triple Threat 3/60 that Mass Quantities makes. Other favorites of mine include Muscle Milk from Cytosport.

Re: Grow! is coming back

saxman said:
That is definately true. Tim talked about it in one of his more recent Behind the Scenes I believe. Either that or Chris Shugart on the forum said something about it. They will have both the "Low Carb Advanced Protein Grow!" and the "Original Grow!" along with the new Grow! bars.

Ahhhhh ...I got that, Tim is a guy that talks only about what is definately true.
Must be like the first time when they pulled out Grow! due to "a world's shortage of sucralose" but the product would be back on the shelves soon.
Interesting thing was that lots os products were using and still use sucralose and never got pulled out of the shelves due to a world's shortage of sucralose.
Well, maybe the shortage affected only Biotest's world where everything TP, TC et al is definately true.

The standby's they have are good. But I have SERIOUS doubts about any so-called 'mysoatin blocker.'

Plus, they still haven't told anyone how much 1-test (a.k.a., A1E) is in Mag-10.

Re: Re: Grow! is coming back

ryce said:

Ahhhhh ...I got that, Tim is a guy that talks only about what is definately true.....

.....Well, maybe the shortage affected only Biotest's world where everything TP, TC et al is definately true.

:) Sorry for the lack of better wording on my part. That writing class I'm taking from T-mag must be paying off. :) I do think some of their products are good though. They are expensive, so I usually only use a couple at a time. If I didn't have to worry about money, I might use more of there products.

Top Bottom