Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest Methoxy 7

dragonfire

I am about to start using Biotests methoxy 7. Anyone have suggestions on what times of day to use it? I work out around 5:00p.m. and plan on taking it twice a day.
Thanks

Don't know about timing the dosage. All I have heard of Methoxy is that you have to take HUGE amounts of it to even see minute results......................I think you might have wasted your money on that stuff.

Dude,
More people waste money on glutamine. Methoxy has brought great results for a lot of people. I think where individuals fail is not keeping their nitrogen levels up. This is crucial for methoxy to be effective. I eat seven times a day so its no problem for me.

Why are you leary of Biotest products? Have you had bad experiences with them? Or no results. If no results what was your diet like at the time. I currently have in my posession Mag10, Tribex, M, T2Pro and Power Drive besides the Methoxy. What anabolics do you use?
Thanks for the input.

Junk!

dragonfire said:
Dude,
More people waste money on glutamine. Methoxy has brought great results for a lot of people. I think where individuals fail is not keeping their nitrogen levels up. This is crucial for methoxy to be effective. I eat seven times a day so its no problem for me.

Methoxy is one of the most ineffective nutrients ever introduced!

Perhaps you could enlighten us with some substantial human studies...

Top Bottom