Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Biotest MAG-10?

Fatzilla

Anyone using this or have used this?

I am a newbie, decent shape, and have 2 bottles coming in the mail with the Tribex and M. I plan on doing it for 2 weeks and then the Tribex and M for 2 weeks like they suggest.

Any thoughts?

Fatzilla said:
Anyone using this or have used this?

I am a newbie, decent shape, and have 2 bottles coming in the mail with the Tribex and M. I plan on doing it for 2 weeks and then the Tribex and M for 2 weeks like they suggest.

Any thoughts?

Some people on here have said that it works ok, and I stress the word ok.............but I'd stay on it for more like 4-5 weeks, 2 is probably not enough to see any results from it.

2 weeks on, 2 weeks off was what Biotest suggested so there is no shut down of testosterone production...

I'll see how it works, thanks!

Fatzilla said:
2 weeks on, 2 weeks off was what Biotest suggested so there is no shut down of testosterone production...

I'll see how it works, thanks!

Caveat emperor

Fatzilla said:

Regardless of whether or not the product is any good, I'd be very wary of any claims like this made by the folks at Biotest.

I have a buddy who takes it and he said he put on a good 5 pounds in the first 2 weeks! But he takes some other supplements with it such as creatine, glutamine, and some other crap.
Good luck with it

Dominator said:
I have a buddy who takes it and he said he put on a good 5 pounds in the first 2 weeks! But he takes some other supplements with it such as creatine, glutamine, and some other crap.
Good luck with it

So there is no way he can say which one gave him 1, 2 or 5 pounds

I gained like 10lbs in 2 weeks, and I was doing Lactic Acid Training as well. The gains basically went away, and it totally tastes like shit and burns your mouth and throat. I sent it back.

well from everyones responses the Sides are worse then anything and u get more sides then u do gains. plus its expensive.... just say no to Mag-10

I dont see any mention of diet in response to your question. Check out t-mag.com and search for "growth surge project" for a 6 week training and diet program to get the most out of your Mag 10.

Top Bottom