Discuss.
I'm gonna make him my bitch when he moves to the NW.
Am I in the Sarah Palin fan club yet? Pleeeeaaaaaassse.
You can be ceo!
Great! She'll be thrilled when she finds out I'm her number one fan I'm sure of it.
lol you playerhating dicksucking faggotbeing an often-wrong bullshit artist is hardly a worthy goal to emulate...
a very mature response...yet ANOTHER reason why you will never be anything here....lol you playerhating dicksucking faggot
you gaye stalk me then retaliate with bullshit when i don't return your faggotry
a very mature response...yet ANOTHER reason why you will never be anything here....![]()

YET another mature, rational response!and what is the reason you remain a non-entity here?
since 01 you've trolled for cack here, and i don't see a title
![]()

YET another mature, rational response!![]()
while we are on this subject:trolling this site and begging bros for shirtless pics does not strike me as representative of maturity
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














